• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
We need videos ,

If anyone would like to post a video (IN THE CLAN!)
Much Obliged WE need a successful youtube career

Haec OUT!
I'm able but my Nodas is way to obvious Hurhurhur.
In all seriousness: yes, I could record some games. :)

haecshadow

Experienced
Reaction score
You should probably have a talk with theoreitcallyy, and you are a member? are you allowed to accept or decline people application, please for everyone sake, have a chat with theoreticallyy
Read it agin "You are very Unlikley to get Accepted"

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Canziano
Skype (A requirement): Zebrakongen (TS: Canziano)
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: Since May the 20th
Wins (Must be at least 45): 43
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Teams of for example 3 or 4, Noobs that fist punching you at start, and all the bugs mcsg got
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: I did actually get recommended by Theoreticallyy
How often do you play?: Everyday for about 2-3 hours
Haecshadow, you are TRUSTED, and as such don't possess power to deny and accept people. Canziano and I have been talking, I already have trialed him for the team.

ACCEPTED. It's a two win difference, and those 3 last wins were yesterday alone. I have no doubt that you would be an excellent addition to our team. Your only just getting in by the skin of your teeth though. So be careful--you won't rise to positions of power hear without the acceptable wins.

haecshadow

Experienced
Reaction score
Haecshadow, you are TRUSTED, and as such don't possess power to deny and accept people. Canziano and I have been talking, I already have trialed him for the team.

ACCEPTED. It's a two win difference, and those 3 last wins were yesterday alone. I have no doubt that you would be an excellent addition to our team. Your only just getting in by the skin of your teeth though. So be careful--you won't rise to positions of power hear without the acceptable wins.
Please read what I said properly. I stated my opinon Didnt accept or deny

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
T

Thank you very much good sir, I appriciate your kidness very much, and I believe i would be a good addition both in the game and outside the game

For the record, i did actually get my 45 wins today, I do have 48 now

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 15
In-Game Name: TheTrueDozer
Skype (A requirement): x.Dozerr
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: Since May
Wins (Must be at least 45): 200+
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): NCP - hackers
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): FPS
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Framerate
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: Cause cookies
How often do you play?: Evuryday
ACCEPTED <3 Dozer I'll add you to the call. Theo will decide about your rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci