• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TCF Survival Games (by TheCruelFire)

Do you think my map should be accepted to the servers and did you like it ?

• That's great dude! You should continue to making maps and that map should be accepted to the servers

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • I don't like it too much but i will play on this map if servers will accept this map

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • It's awful! Stop making maps please and play survival mode in minecraft!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
It looks like a good map, but theres already so many of these kinds of maps... Just to name a few: Lost Ridge, SG1, Fortress Pyke...

TheCruelFire

Spectator
Reaction score
AMAZING. Good job. Downloaded it, and played with it. IT'S AWESOME
Thank you too much dood :D ! Now I'm working on TCF Survival Games 2. That will be more interesting and it wont be like others, it will too be different and amazing. But i want to ask something, can we put bedrock sphere or wool sphere instead of the glass sphere? Can servers accept like this ? I will be so happy if u answer =)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you too much dood :D ! Now I'm working on TCF Survival Games 2. That will be more interesting and it wont be like others, it will too be different and amazing. But i want to ask something, can we put bedrock sphere or wool sphere instead of the glass sphere? Can servers accept like this ? I will be so happy if u answer =)
Yep. Yellowstone has a stone sphere, so I'm guessing theres nothing wrong with it.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Looking really good! I love the village c:

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks great, the village buildings look awesome. There can definitely be some improvement on the corn, and a suggestion for the deathmatch, remove the Redstone Blocks and replace 'em with Redstone Lamps. Connect the Redstone Lamps with a Daylight Sensor, it'd shine at night, possibly during deathmatch too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci