• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TCF Survival Games (by TheCruelFire)

Do you think my map should be accepted to the servers and did you like it ?

• That's great dude! You should continue to making maps and that map should be accepted to the servers

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • I don't like it too much but i will play on this map if servers will accept this map

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • It's awful! Stop making maps please and play survival mode in minecraft!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

TheCruelFire

Spectator
Reaction score

Here is a survival games map that I worked 2 months for MCSG servers. I made it myself and took some ideas from my friends and other maps. If MCSG servers accept my map to their servers I will send my survival games map to them and you guys will play survival games in my map. This isn't my first map but my first survival games map. If you guys like this map, I will continue to making maps and I will make better maps. Here is some screenshots !
(If my English is bad excuse me, I'm not English and my English isn't too good.)

Includes;
-Amazing buildings
-Traps
-Special Deathmatch Arena
-A lot of Easter Eggs
-Village lamps which lights in night and go out in day time.
-A lot of redstone work.

News;
#The Cornucopia changed.
#Deathmatch Arena added.
#Some chests added.
#Easter Eggs added.
#Some bugs fixed.

Corcunopia

Deathmatch Arena Inside the Cornucopia

A Part of Village

The Church (Left) and The Kingdom Castle (Right)

Farm Field and Windmill

AAAANNDD THE LINK !!!!
(But requires Survival Games Plugin because chests aren't full and there isnt a redstone work in cornucopia.)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zga8cupz88eate7

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks cool! But the corn looks a bit unfair for some players if i see this correctly. Could you upload some more pics of the spawn from a different angle?

TheCruelFire

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks cool! But the corn looks a bit unfair for some players if i see this correctly. Could you upload some more pics of the spawn from a different angle?
You are right, i thought a lot about cornucopia and I wanted to make different from other cornucopias, but you are right, this can be unfair for some people, I will work on as soon as I can.

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks cool :)

Could you give us a download link because I'd love to have a more detailed look around. Also how big is it?

TheCruelFire

Spectator
Reaction score

TheCruelFire

Spectator
Reaction score
Structures look cool, though some areas look slightly bare.
Ooh, you are right dude but if there were a lot of structures it could be unnatural and I wanted to make natural like the first survival games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci