• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sympathy [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SketchGamingFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Killer_Monkeyz66
Wins/played: 41/398
Why do you want to join Sympathy:
Cuz good clan, Good peoples Good name

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: starstrong
Wins/played: 192/1675
Why do you want to join Sympathy I want to join sympathy because I seems like an amazing clan and I want to join a clan.

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Killer_Monkeyz66
Wins/played: 41/398
Cuz good clan, Good peoples Good name
Hello and thank you for applying, you will be contacted via skype so we can begin the trial

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: starstrong
Wins/played: 192/1675
Why do you want to join Sympathy I want to join sympathy because I seems like an amazing clan and I want to join a clan.
Hello and thank you for applying, you will be contacted via skype so we can begin the trial

FallingSandx

Tribute
Reaction score
Might apply, since i've got quite a lot of friends here :) anyway, i was just wondering if u dont have a mic, is there still a chance of that person to get in the clan?

QuantumMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: IamQuantum w/alts
Wins/played: 68/367
you asked me

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Might apply, since i've got quite a lot of friends here :) anyway, i was just wondering if u dont have a mic, is there still a chance of that person to get in the clan?
Yeah we could try work something out. I remember the games we played with no mic haha. If you wand to apply, apply :)

FallingSandx

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:FallingSandx
Wins/played: 195/2831 (Yes, my ratio is terrible because the when i was a nub i literally just derping around maps with my friends ;P also no stat resets.)
Why do you want to join Sympathy: It seems like a decent clan, but the main reason I wanna join is becayase i have a lot of close friends in here :p

Last edited:

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:FallingSandx
Wins/played: 195/2831 (Yes, my ratio is terrible because the when i was a nub i literally just derping around maps with my friends ;P also no stat resets.)
Why do you want to join Sympathy: It seems like a decent clan, but the main reason I wanna join is becayase i have a lot of close friends in here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci