• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sympathy [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Would you like to cb #Kharizma? If so add my Skype: yozyxdminecraft

xAnTiCx

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xAnTiCx / OGRazorBlade
Wins/played: 56/915 (xAnTiCx) 31/299 (OGRazorBlade)
Why do you want to join Sympathy: Because I will make a really good clan member and I'll get along with people in this clan

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xAnTiCx / OGRazorBlade
Wins/played: 56/915 (xAnTiCx) 31/299 (OGRazorBlade)
Why do you want to join Sympathy: Because I will make a really good clan member and I'll get along with people in this clan
Hello and thank you for applying, you will be contacted via skype so we can begin the trial

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
*CLAN NOTIFICATION* due to the loss of our clan members i have decided to kick everyone from the clan except the leader (itstomy) if you want your place back in the clan contact me via Skype.

GahasaMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GahasaMC
Wins/played: 25/408
Why do you want to join Sympathy: I want to join the clan so it can become a great clan. The more people you have and the more support you have the better.

SpiroMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SpiroMC
Wins/played: 79/1674, yes I started off bad but currentley I have been getting a heap of wins. So please just put this into consideration.
Why do you want to join Sympathy: I would like to join Sympathy because I want to do some CB's and interact with some new players which will hopefully become friends.

ExtremeStartz

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ExtremeStartzYT
Wins/played: 101/904
Why do you want to join Sympathy: Because i feel like the potential of the clan is immense And My potential is also pretty high

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GahasaMC
Wins/played: 25/408
Why do you want to join Sympathy: I want to join the clan so it can become a great clan. The more people you have and the more support you have the better.
Hello and thank you for applying, you will be contacted via skype so we can begin the trial

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SpiroMC
Wins/played: 79/1674, yes I started off bad but currentley I have been getting a heap of wins. So please just put this into consideration.
Why do you want to join Sympathy: I would like to join Sympathy because I want to do some CB's and interact with some new players which will hopefully become friends.

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ExtremeStartzYT
Wins/played: 101/904
Why do you want to join Sympathy: Because i feel like the potential of the clan is immense And My potential is also pretty high

TeeeNTeee

Survivor
Reaction score
Uprise challenges Sympathy to a cb add my Skype - TeeeNTeeMC if you accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci