• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sympathy [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Omfg everybody delete your posts off this thread please, its for CB'S and APPLICATIONS ONLY! Not general discussion.

Mitchblur

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Mitchblur
Wins/played: 53/1266
Why do you want to join Sympathy:I was invited by PsychoKiller in Battlegrounds, and he trialed me, every battle was close and I beat him twice out of the five 1v1s we had. My stats are incredibly inaccurate. 800/1266 games I've played were from when I had a 2 bar connection(before I got an internet upgrade) I'm still considering getting a stats reset just because of this. I think the reason he invited me was because he may have seen I have a sufficient amount of PvP skill to be considered a member of Sympathy. I am also ranked #48 on TheNexusMC ( http://nexusdev.turqmelon.com/leaderboards/survivalgames ) Click that link for proof. After being trialed by PsychoKiller, and being linked to this Clan Page, I feel like this is a clan I belong in. It seems professional, and the people in the clan are people I often find myself having friendly conversations with on MCGamer, whether it be on Battlegrounds, MCSG pre-game, or even just in the lobby. Out of all the clans I've seen/been invited to, this is the one I think I fit in the most. Please consider accepting me, you won't regret it, I promise :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Omfg everybody delete your posts off this thread please, its for CB'S and APPLICATIONS ONLY! Not general discussion.
I deleted a few of the non-relevant posts. However, I left the posts in which we reminded you (repeatedly) of your rule violations. Those are staying.

"May the odds be never in your favor!"
- Hungr Kraftz

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
I deleted a few of the non-relevant posts. However, I left the posts in which we reminded you (repeatedly) of your rule violations. Those are staying.

"May the odds be never in your favor!"
- Hungr Kraftz
favour* welcome to Australia.

Cooper6691

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: _iTryhard
Wins/played:33/144
Why do you want to join Sympathy:I wan't to join becuase Everyones talking about its talent and Skills through out mscg , If i make it into this guild i will be shocked as it is a good Team and you guys are good at communication :)

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Mitchblur
Wins/played: 53/1266
Why do you want to join Sympathy:I was invited by PsychoKiller in Battlegrounds, and he trialed me, every battle was close and I beat him twice out of the five 1v1s we had. My stats are incredibly inaccurate. 800/1266 games I've played were from when I had a 2 bar connection(before I got an internet upgrade) I'm still considering getting a stats reset just because of this. I think the reason he invited me was because he may have seen I have a sufficient amount of PvP skill to be considered a member of Sympathy. I am also ranked #48 on TheNexusMC ( http://nexusdev.turqmelon.com/leaderboards/survivalgames ) Click that link for proof. After being trialed by PsychoKiller, and being linked to this Clan Page, I feel like this is a clan I belong in. It seems professional, and the people in the clan are people I often find myself having friendly conversations with on MCGamer, whether it be on Battlegrounds, MCSG pre-game, or even just in the lobby. Out of all the clans I've seen/been invited to, this is the one I think I fit in the most. Please consider accepting me, you won't regret it, I promise :)
Hello and thank you for applying, you will be contacted via skype so we can begin the trial (Rare exception for trial since you do not reach almost half of the requirements but an exception for trial since you were invited from a clan leader)

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: _iTryhard
Wins/played:33/144
Why do you want to join Sympathy:I wan't to join becuase Everyones talking about its talent and Skills through out mscg , If i make it into this guild i will be shocked as it is a good Team and you guys are good at communication :)
Hello and thank you for applying, you will be contacted via skype so we can begin the trial

Mitchblur

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for applying, you will be contacted via skype so we can begin the trial (Rare exception for trial since you do not reach almost half of the requirements but an exception for trial since you were invited from a clan leader)
To find my actual account on Skype you will probably have to search for "[email protected]" Try adding that :) because I didn't get a contact request :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci