• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Surviving vs teams during deathmatch

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Flint and Steel is the best against teams in my opinion. And 3 Wins in first 3 days?!
The first time I won was about a month after I started lol
what your channel :D

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's easier if make 5 to 10 flint n steals before DM

YouGGs

Spectator
Reaction score
I have done it before, using flint and steel is very nice, but when I'm on roughly equivalent gear and spawn right in-between the two teammates I can't normally get into a strategic position to actually utilise fire/arrows. There have been times that I do get away and destroy a teammate with arrows while he can't touch me with his diamond sword, but then of course there's his friend who I can't cover at the same time. I'm fairly new and noobish to this, only ~3 wins in the 3 days I've been playing, so any tips from more experienced people?
What I do if i spawn in between them, and this happens often, is i run to spawn, Light the block on fire, Hit the guy who's on fire a few times, he backs off, Then I take the second guy, kill him, and then take the second guy who's low. Another great strat is the turn and shoot tactic. You turn around and shoot an arrow. Does damage slow but surely. You can also utilize the fishing rod stun, but the best tactic for taking down teams is FnS all the way baby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci