• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Surviving vs teams during deathmatch

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok so maybe I'm not as noobish as I thought, but I'm still definitely not pro. I have been watching youtube a lot, mostly captainsparklez and nate252.
You seemed to have learned pretty fast, and you seem to have a lot of promise :). If you want more tips I recommend looking here:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/strategies/ but here's my tip, as much as I love captainsparklez, he's one of my favorite youtubers, don't watch his hunger games videos for tips, the server he plays on is terrible and the people on the server aren't exactly great.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
You seemed to have learned pretty fast, and you seem to have a lot of promise :). If you want more tips I recommend looking here:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/strategies/ but here's my tip, as much as I love captainsparklez, he's one of my favorite youtubers, don't watch his hunger games videos for tips, the server he plays on is terrible and the people on the server aren't exactly great.
This.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To get out of that spot you need to run backwards and then around one of the teammates. Then run around corn so they split up and go in opposite directions around to cut you off. Hopefully you can kill the guy right behind you in a 1v1, then regen and do the same.

And did you see Nate's second newest video? I kill him :3

SmallDeadGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
To get out of that spot you need to run backwards and then around one of the teammates. Then run around corn so they split up and go in opposite directions around to cut you off. Hopefully you can kill the guy right behind you in a 1v1, then regen and do the same.

And did you see Nate's second newest video? I kill him :3
I did, it was so funny. I remember the end bit, where you got 3 hits on him really fast, but was that also the one where you ran around (on valleyside I think) not fighting him?

I never thought about running straight backwards though. I suppose facing a direction then quickly changing and moving a different direction when the countdown ends is probably the best way to handle it.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well you didn't get an answer yet so here's what you can do:
1. Don't go into deathmatch before killing them, that should be a MUST.2. If you menage to be in a situation where you are being 2v1'd in deathmatch, you want to focus on one person untill he dies.
3. Getting on a 2-3 wide area and shooting/lighting your target on fire works pretty well on starting a fight.
4. Be fast, when you decide its time to kill, you must do it fast before his team mate arrives.
5. If you are not winning, do not waste all of your flint and iron on arrows/sword that should be a MUST. You might need more than just one flint and steel vs teams, especially in deathmatch if they are going together non stop.
6. Fight on rought terrain, not wide plain open, nor closed room/tunnel. Something that can go either really good for you or them, its a risk but if you can use it well it can turn out with a kill.
7. Take your time, don't rush to kill, if you grab one kill run and regenerate or else you might just pay for not being patient with your death.

That's all i will give you, you can also watch my youtubez cuz i want subs and stoof, you know the drill ;) http://www.youtube.com/user/ItszeX99

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I did, it was so funny. I remember the end bit, where you got 3 hits on him really fast, but was that also the one where you ran around (on valleyside I think) not fighting him?

I never thought about running straight backwards though. I suppose facing a direction then quickly changing and moving a different direction when the countdown ends is probably the best way to handle it.
By backwards I meant away from corn. And it wasn't me that other time, the other time I killed him was in a game right before that he didn't upload on Hell Games.

SmallDeadGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
By backwards I meant away from corn. And it wasn't me that other time, the other time I killed him was in a game right before that he didn't upload on Hell Games.
Ah ok, well anyway you gave me the idea of attempting to trick them into thinking I'll move in a different direction so thanks. Isn't moving away from corn risky because it can strike lightning on you if you move too far out (that lost me a deathmatch once when toffytastic was recording)

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ah ok, well anyway you gave me the idea of attempting to trick them into thinking I'll move in a different direction so thanks. Isn't moving away from corn risky because it can strike lightning on you if you move too far out (that lost me a deathmatch once when toffytastic was recording)

Read what i've said i don't give out tips very often.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, it is a risk. But if you be careful about how far away you go you can avoid lightning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci