• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Surviving vs teams during deathmatch

SmallDeadGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
I have done it before, using flint and steel is very nice, but when I'm on roughly equivalent gear and spawn right in-between the two teammates I can't normally get into a strategic position to actually utilise fire/arrows. There have been times that I do get away and destroy a teammate with arrows while he can't touch me with his diamond sword, but then of course there's his friend who I can't cover at the same time. I'm fairly new and noobish to this, only ~3 wins in the 3 days I've been playing, so any tips from more experienced people?

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You cant be a noob if you have had 3 wins in you're first 3 days?

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
Flint and Steel is the best against teams in my opinion. And 3 Wins in first 3 days?!
The first time I won was about a month after I started lol

SmallDeadGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok so maybe I'm not as noobish as I thought, but I'm still definitely not pro. I have been watching youtube a lot, mostly captainsparklez and nate252.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I recommend that instead of watching captainsparklez you watch either blamph, or profun. Their gameplay's are a bit more pro style. You can learn how to play survival games better from them, as they have more experience, and they play on these servers. Although I would say nate is the overall best to learn from.

I would also like to note, thread moved to strategies.

A warning to everyone on this thread: Please don't post your own channel as a guide for this user. If you are going to post a channel as a reference guide, please post someone else's. This thread is not a spam thread for posting your channels. If you post your channel, your comment WILL be deleted.

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
Watch me! The video is in Japanese but still...
This is my 200th Win video!

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I'd also recommend darkai202 youtube (Dakraimcsg). Check the strategies section as well for many helpful tips, there's also a kitpvp server with a lot of mcsg players if you can look around a bit.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I'd also recommend darkai202 youtube (Dakraimcsg). Check the strategies section as well for many helpful tips, there's also a kitpvp server with a lot of mcsg players if you can look around a bit.
PM me for a good server.

It's a good server to practice or just have fun! :)

SmallDeadGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys, maybe in some videos I'll find them in similar situations and learn from that. I haven't seen Nate against teams in deathmatch much. CaptainSparklez is always in a team though, and I have noticed he himself isn't amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci