• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Return ETA

CrotchTheBacca

Survivor
Reaction score
He's following BomBashious, Cheedos, and 20s. Plus he talks like a second grader. He is obviously an ALT.
I've played Dungeon realms and Hive with those guys. Bom knows I'm an avid survival player. He told me about it. And I created a thread. Ggm8.

I've used bad grammar for quite some time on every server so fk off

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
The point of factions is to get the strongest faction
The point of factions is not to tear apart friendships or cause drama
kthnxbai

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Crotch just drop it man,anster360 will be making a factions server 4x better then mcsg and HE can control what happens with it and not have it be shut down.

CrotchTheBacca

Survivor
Reaction score
Crotch just drop it man,anster360 will be making a factions server 4x better then mcsg and HE can control what happens with it and not have it be shut down.
I've heard about this. Anyway you can link me a TS up or a page where I can learn more?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
As nice as that is, does that count as advertising? o_O

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
No. Anyone who hangs out with those guys changes in a bad way.
I know this is a necro.

-

Okay, after you posting this, I honestly lost a lot of respect for you.. Bom and people like 20s are cool, and you don't know them all that much. You don't have the authority to just say that they turn you into a bad person, when you don't even know the guy! Why hurt someone in spite of them not having any effect in your life? To talk about this more, PM me.

Captain | Lqzer
soggypickle
Lock for necro, unless you wanna keep it up.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I know this is a necro.

-

Okay, after you posting this, I honestly lost a lot of respect for you.. Bom and people like 20s are cool, and you don't know them all that much. You don't have the authority to just say that they turn you into a bad person, when you don't even know the guy! Why hurt someone in spite of them not having any effect in your life? To talk about this more, PM me.

Captain | Lqzer
soggypickle
Lock for necro, unless you wanna keep it up.
completely agree with this, also apzy is in fgt and apzy is nice, anyways that wasnt a necro a necro is 2 months

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
completely agree with this, also apzy is in fgt and apzy is nice, anyways that wasnt a necro a necro is 2 months
Nope, a necro is 1 month.

edit:

Necro Requirements:
1 month (30 days)
AND at least one of the following:
- Thread is no longer relevant (ex: your birthday, an old MC version, wanting to add a new map that has since then been added, etc.)
- A new, more up-to-date thread has been made on the topic
There's probably more but I'm too lazy to check, so these are off the top of my head.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci