• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Return ETA

CrotchTheBacca

Survivor
Reaction score
As an avid Survival player in my past and as a new member of the community. I want you to realize that faction rivalry is what makes the game fun. Staff should stay out of it. Easy solution

That being said. When will this be back. And do you plan to make a push to advertise?

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
I believe factions will not be coming back, however they will be bringing back survival. Not sure what they'll do with it though!

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd suggest moving on and finding a different server to play on, to be honest.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
The point of factions isn't to have a bunch of kids swearing at each other, it's more to have fun.

CrotchTheBacca

Survivor
Reaction score
The point of factions isn't to have a bunch of kids swearing at each other, it's more to have fun.
actually. In all servers on factions. cussing is usually allowed lmao. Its just how it works. clearly ur a mcsg player whos used to a clean chat l0l

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
actually. In all servers on factions. cussing is usually allowed lmao. Its just how it works. clearly ur a mcsg player whos used to a clean chat l0l
Ermmm, if you seriously feel there shouldn't be a filter, then get off of this server and go to another one. MCGamer doesn't approve of swearing, and neither do I.

Also, if you want people to respect you, typing in proper grammar would be a good start.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Actually, he's been playing MCSG since at least the beginning of 2013, and is a well-known forumer. He's used to all sorts of chat, and has even been exposed (unfortunately) to age-inappropriate subjects.

Just to confirm, the Survival server will be coming back, but it will not be Factions. Chad said he had a plan for it.
The factions server was taken down partially because people made rivalries to the point that they were giving out real-life addresses, names, and other personal information that violated MCSG's policies and rules, and could be counted as cyber-bullying and/or very serious threats to someone's personal safety and sense of security.

CrotchTheBacca

Survivor
Reaction score
Actually, he's been playing MCSG since at least the beginning of 2013, and is a well-known forumer. He's used to all sorts of chat, and has even been exposed (unfortunately) to age-inappropriate subjects.

Just to confirm, the Survival server will be coming back, but it will not be Factions. Chad said he had a plan for it.
The factions server was taken down partially because people made rivalries to the point that they were giving out real-life addresses, names, and other personal information that violated MCSG's policies and rules, and could be counted as cyber-bullying and/or very serious threats to someone's personal safety and sense of security.
lmao im new here wtf i came from hive as a well known player if thats wot ur refering 2!

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Survival shut down way before you made your forum account, and you've only played 2 MCSG games. Where would you have found out about the Survival Server?
He's following BomBashious, Cheedos, and 20s. Plus he talks like a second grader. He is obviously an ALT.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci