• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Snowkrill Island

BlueBB

Spectator
Reaction score
You are awesome.. I love your maps , so what if people dont like it , I love it :D

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
From personal experience, this map looks incredible! I have actually played it on a private Hunger Games server my friend started (and has since ended) that was just for our group of friends. From the first shot of corn it was vaguely familiar, and then as I saw more shots, I remembered it. :) While I haven't explored it much (only played it twice) chests are evenly placed and it was a super fun gameplay. It lasted around 20 minutes including deathmatch for both games. I HIGHLY recommend this map to MCSG and I hope it's added in the next update!

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
From personal experience, this map looks incredible! I have actually played it on a private Hunger Games server my friend started (and has since ended) that was just for our group of friends. From the first shot of corn it was vaguely familiar, and then as I saw more shots, I remembered it. :) While I haven't explored it much (only played it twice) chests are evenly placed and it was a super fun gameplay. It lasted around 20 minutes including deathmatch for both games. I HIGHLY recommend this map to MCSG and I hope it's added in the next update!
Thank you very much!
I'm really happy you liked the map :p

Last edited:

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your maps always have amazing terraforming. It looks pretty good form the screenshots.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
A team of 5 decided to take Snowkrill Island and post it on NexusMC ... wtf is wrong with people these days?! People cant make maps by their own so they just gonna steal someone's map!?
It was almost accepted because they liked it , but some staff came and asked me if I gave them perms , I said I didnt .
Everything is ok now , but people should learn its just a game , stealing , scamming , lying , swearing , why do we need that ? Lets just have fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci