• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Snowkrill Island

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
It looks very similar to Teweran, but this is (in my opinion) almost double its size. The terraforming is amazing, the buildings aren't so much so. For Screenshot 3, the buildings looks too uniformed.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
It looks very similar to Teweran, but this is (in my opinion) almost double its size. The terraforming is amazing, the buildings aren't so much so. For Screenshot 3, the buildings looks too uniformed.
There are alot of projects that are not together but this is an empire ( together kind of ) and i made it like that cuz i people can go anywhere there but still can see the other people and have fun cuz there are a lot of chests .

btw.. i dont like make buildings and creation look old .

Who says we need to do everything old :)

firepower564

Spectator
Reaction score
I use dokucraft and its awesome love the caverns probably one of the best snow maps ever!

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cool, but you should use normal texture pack for the pictures as I will not bother download it if it not looks cool enough.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Again, the terraforming is amazing, but I don't really like the buildings
i'd say this map is amazing and i don't see why you call this bad, this map is amazing and i really hope this makes it into the servers! :)

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i'd say this map is amazing and i don't see why you call this bad, this map is amazing and i really hope this makes it into the servers! :)
I dont call it bad, I am just saying it needs work

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just for you to know ...

This is better then what that you build ^^
I actually prefer Teije's building style, yours are horrible but your terraforming skills make up for it.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just for you to know ...

You have never seen what kind of things i build, so please don't judge me. I have build so much more things than just kharmunrah, I have been doing lots of building for mcsg, for instance, I am one of the lead builders of the new survival server (we are rebuilding the capitol), I am a builder in multiple sg maps and I am one of the builders of the new lobby. So please don't start hating on things you don't know anything about

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
LOL btw.. only 2 people made my map... have you seen how many people built the other one ? -_- Noob
Wait, your judging his building skills by a team build?

Please do not attempt to start a flame war, all Teije was doing was giving you advice to improve it. Take it or leave it, don't rage over it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci