• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Labyrinth

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe different physical servers could have a different verion. To alternate? So US1 would have the same version as 4,7,10, etc.

Also! If leaf blocks become unbreakable in the map, can we add a second level or tier of wood planks and slabs that add height an diversity to the maze

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I agree with cameron that's a great idea, but it'll take a while...

koed1996

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello u guys :)
We took Cameron224's advice and made another version of the map where we have modified some of the passages in the map so it will be harder to make a route... we have only made Map 1 and 2 ATM but there may come a Map 3:)
And have updated Map 1 / fixed some errors in the map :)
But if u guys look in the first post (By Gammarik) then u will se the 2 links for Map 1 and Map 2:D

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
My suggestion, after testing it yesterday? Maybe see about adding some traps etc.? Make sure its nothing to do with the leaves though.

gammarik

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, we'll add some traps here and there :) It should be up in a couple of hours!

koed1996

Tribute
Reaction score
We have now put in traps i both Maps :)
We hope u like it :D
And please say if there is something else u want to have changed in the Maps :)

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Will do :). we will probably contact you in the future regarding it :).

B

bigmike4life

I like the idea but it is to much based on not getting out of the maze you already have a dome why not make a village or something out side of the maze so it would be maze based but it could have caves and villages or houses out side. As you know i play alot and i would love to see you guys add in the features i just suggested ! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci