• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Ancient Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Current Progress on the revamped version of this map...

Note:- Green means Complete
Yellow Is in Progress
Red are things not yet started

• Removed all Redstone from the Center of the Map - 100%
  • Removed a large amount of fences, trapdoors (entities) to reduce lag at center - 100%
  • Removed alot of unnecessary glowstone at center - 100%
  • Removed one of the farm areas to create a new sort-of bay area where a boat will be docked - 100%
  • Removed glowstone from around the paths all over the map and will replace with some kind of standing "street-light" which will reduce lighting glitches and thus reduce lag. - 8%
  • Re-Terraformed some areas of the map (such as the bridge area across the crevasse) - 50%
  • Started construction on a harbor area within the map which was previously 2 houses. - 50%
  • Removing Fences from all over the map to reduce lag - 10%
  • Removing some mountainous area to make way for a way to the ocean (this will be outside of playable area) - 0%
  • Adding Custom Trees to some of the surrounding landscape - 0%
  • Built boat for the new bay area - 0%
Please bear in mind that i am doing all the work on my own, so progress may be a little slower as it depends on how busy with other things i am.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I really like this map, wish it was voted more often though.

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
I've never had the chance to appreciate this lovely looking map with a dodgy 5 FPS

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
28TH MAY UPDATE:

Current Progress on the revamped version of this map...

Note:- Green means Complete
Yellow Is in Progress
Red are things not yet started

• Removed all Redstone from the Center of the Map - 100%
  • Removed a large amount of fences, trapdoors (entities) to reduce lag at center - 100%
  • Removed alot of unnecessary glowstone at center - 100%
  • Removed one of the farm areas to create a new sort-of bay area where a boat will be docked - 100%
  • Construction on a harbor area within the map which was previously 2 houses. - 100%
  • Removed glowstone from around the paths all over the map and will replace with some kind of standing "street-light" which will reduce lighting glitches and thus reduce lag. - 25%
  • Re-Terraformed some areas of the map (such as the bridge area across the crevasse) - 70%
  • Removing Fences from all over the map to reduce lag - 30%
  • Removing some mountainous area to make way for a way to the ocean (this will be outside of playable area) - 25%
  • Adding Custom Trees to some of the surrounding landscape - 0%
  • Built boat for the new bay area - 0%
Please bear in mind that i am doing all the work on my own, so progress may be a little slower as it depends on how busy with other things i am. I Have also been building another Survival Games Map as well during the last update i posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci