• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Ancient Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Survival Games: Ancient Japan

Welcome to "Survival Games: Ancient Japan". The cornucopia on this map is unlike the cornucopia of other Survival Games maps. On this map you spawn within a chamber of a building where once the game begins, you rush out to the central tree in an attempt to get as much gear as you can.

After this, you must battle against 23 other players within a Japanese themed city where you will have to fight to survive. Hide within the buildings or roam the mountains around the city, the choice is yours. Find loot hidden around the map; within buildings, in caves, although beware of some hidden traps and obstacles that may get between you and your goal.

I am currently working on a V2 version of this map
CLICK HERE

Map Details
Approx. 200 Block Radius
Approx. 170 - 200 Chests
24 Players
Many Hidden Traps

PlanetMinecraft Page
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/survival-games-ancient-japan/

Screenshots

Builders
AlpakaWhacker
Wingviper
Gillner
GraphicalMe
Nachohoernchen

Notes
I realise this map is quite a few months old, however i felt i should create a forum post about it as it didn't have one. Created Exclusively for MCSG​

Last edited:

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
I would vote for the map if I can get 3o FPS solid.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah quite a nice map :3
Is it the gravel that lags?

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah quite a nice map :3
Is it the gravel that lags?
I believe its the amount of fences that causes lag, huge amounts of fences was the main cause of lag in SG6 before we took alot of the fences out. Another cause of lag will be the hollow mountains around the map with glowstone within which i'll be patching.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I believe its the amount of fences that causes lag, huge amounts of fences was the main cause of lag in SG6 before we took alot of the fences out. Another cause of lag will be the hollow mountains around the map with glowstone within which i'll be patching.
Great! :)

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In or close to spawn I get 15-25, away from spawn I get 30-40.
Hmm... that's probably due to all the fences and possible lighting bugs, and the redstone in the map in that area. I'll remove all the redstone which should help increase FPS in the center area.

Im also going to work on creating some woodland area on the mountains as it looks incredibly plain and way too open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci