• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

StereoTypes/Bullying

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
Good on you for giving him one in the face and putting him in his place. Surprisingly not many people stick up for themselves. This happens in school, college, work etc.. It is a bit ridiculous how often it occurs nowadays.

Just encorperate gym into your weekly activities and learn how to fight... For self defence purposes ofc. You'll never be bothered again. xD

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
awh haha, violence is the answer.. It is for me anyways. #FightClub ;)

VortalityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Good on you for giving him one in the face and putting him in his place. Surprisingly not many people stick up for themselves. This happens in school, college, work etc.. It is a bit ridiculous how often it occurs nowadays.

Just encorperate gym into your weekly activities and learn how to fight... For self defence purposes ofc. You'll never be bothered again. xD
Agreed on both the points you made :p

awh haha, violence is the answer.. It is for me anyways. #FightClub ;)
Y girls gotta be so vicious

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
How come xD?

:(
if other girls weren't such fight freaks no one else would
why can't it be like in the movies where they all just sass each other real bad and the chick that just got sassed says "Uah.." with disapproval while the other walks off like a queen with her squad behind her
in real life if you get sassed it's like "what'd you say c***" and then like a fight happens://////////////////

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember somebody making fun of my handwriting, and i just swore at them in russian.

Trust me it works.

VortalityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
if other girls weren't such fight freaks no one else would
why can't it be like in the movies where they all just sass each other real bad and the chick that just got sassed says "Uah.." with disapproval while the other walks off like a queen with her squad behind her
in real life if you get sassed it's like "what'd you say c***" and then like a fight happens://////////////////

Then the whole squad comes in and joined and starts pulling weaves and thn later later you see the weave on the floor LMFAO

I remember somebody making fun of my handwriting, and i just swore at them in russian.

Trust me it works.
I don't know how to speak Russian :(

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Then the whole squad comes in and joined and starts pulling weaves and thn later later you see the weave on the floor LMFAO

I don't know how to speak Russian :(
yes omg
and then the next day in the canteen the girl who got sassed, who was once popular sits alone and all her friends are friends with the girl who sassed the popular girl and the girl who sassed the popular girl is ditching her friends to be popular and then like she ends up having no friends

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci