• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sphinx [AU Clan] [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClapTrap l Cam

Survivor
Reaction score
Is that really all you can say nerd boy? lol I remember the good old days where educated people would strike with a comeback, all you hear nowadays is minimods saying "Why don't you get off this thread?" You're so cool, patrolling on a block game. Nice games played by the way, I'm sure you spend a LOTTT of time away from the computer..
Honestly, trying to make yourself sound mature over a block game.. I wonder what great "mature" comeback your gonna post in response to this now..

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
Is that really all you can say nerd boy? lol I remember the good old days where educated people would strike with a comeback, all you hear nowadays is minimods saying "Why don't you get off this thread?" You're so cool, patrolling on a block game. Nice games played by the way, I'm sure you spend a LOTTT of time away from the computer..
gg

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
because ur a 12vie nerd who has nothing better to do then tongue punch your fart tunnel

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
because ur a 12vie nerd who has nothing better to do then tongue punch your fart tunnel
I love how you say you're going to try and stop abusing people and personally send messages to people apologising and then you do shiit like this

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
I love how you say you're going to try and stop abusing people and personally send messages to people apologising and then you do shiit like this
i find the message funny not abusive???????

Zeniix

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Zeniix (bballstaz)
Wins / Games: 21/119
Legacy stats: 561/1451
Past bans: can't remember
Do you have access to Teamspeak? YEAP
Why would you like to join Sphinx? Because I'm a mcsg legend and I can help out this clan in cb's and what not.

-Cheers Zeniix

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Zeniix (bballstaz)
Wins / Games: 21/119
Legacy stats: 561/1451
Past bans: can't remember
Do you have access to Teamspeak? YEAP
Why would you like to join Sphinx? Because I'm a mcsg legend and I can help out this clan in cb's and what not.

-Cheers Zeniix
Accepted for trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci