• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sphinx [AU Clan] [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What itstomy and itsbeny said is completely the truth. I really could not care less if they targeted you in clan battles. It's your fault for not checking the disguised players. They're allowed to play the game. You, however, apparently tried to DQ them in every way possible. YOU are the bad sports and the people of this clan with the addition of some apex members are the only ones who actually think that itsbeny and itstomy are the bad sports. They beat you, they said the score in chat, you tried to unfairly DQ them.
get over it.

Mrshoeshoe

Survivor
Reaction score
Can I be Cheerleader? ;P Nice clan, I really wanna CB or scrim u guys, Im in revolution xD

Enderrr

Quantum
Reaction score
What itstomy and itsbeny said is completely the truth. I really could not care less if they targeted you in clan battles. It's your fault for not checking the disguised players. They're allowed to play the game. You, however, apparently tried to DQ them in every way possible. YOU are the bad sports and the people of this clan with the addition of some apex members are the only ones who actually think that itsbeny and itstomy are the bad sports. They beat you, they said the score in chat, you tried to unfairly DQ them.
get over it.
Get off this thread don't start flame.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
get over it.
Why don't you get off this thread and mind your own business. Me and itsbeny have apologized to each other and we are all good now, there is no need for you on this thread.

Reaction score
Why don't you get off this thread and mind your own business. Me and itsbeny have apologized to each other and we are all good now, there is no need for you on this thread.
Is that really all you can say nerd boy? lol I remember the good old days where educated people would strike with a comeback, all you hear nowadays is minimods saying "Why don't you get off this thread?" You're so cool, patrolling on a block game. Nice games played by the way, I'm sure you spend a LOTTT of time away from the computer..

Enderrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Is that really all you can say nerd boy? lol I remember the good old days where educated people would strike with a comeback, all you hear nowadays is minimods saying "Why don't you get off this thread?" You're so cool, patrolling on a block game. Nice games played by the way, I'm sure you spend a LOTTT of time away from the computer..
Get off this thread mate.

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
I find it funny how you think you're good at talking smack to people that are younger then you over Mine craft. No one cares how your stats are better than someone elses and honestly Josh is 10x better than his stats. I know my stats are terrible and I can't talk but seriously get a life.

EDIT: Also, if you are going to trash talk don't hide behind an alt. :)

Reaction score
Get off this thread mate.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I find it funny how you think you're good at talking smack to people that are younger then you over Mine craft. No one cares how your stats are better than someone elses and honestly Josh is 10x better than his stats. I know my stats are terrible and I can't talk but seriously get a life.

EDIT: Also, if you are going to trash talk don't hide behind an alt. :)
I am pandabackflips actually. Seeing your games played too, I seriously hope that you were around back then otherwise you have one sad life. Over 10k games played wtf

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I am pandabackflips actually. Seeing your games played too, I seriously hope that you were around back then otherwise you have one sad life. Over 10k games played wtf
I have played since 2012 and I didn't play almost 2.5k of my games

Reaction score
Damn, you think your cool for talking smack over the forums for a block game. Think twice before you talk pal. Don't be a hypocrite. Now please leave. c:

Edit; Typing*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci