• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sphinx [AU Clan] [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
And which member that may be? You are just making up lots of bull, your clan told me you are angry because you are losing, You treat some of your members with 0% respect, and you blame it on them, And one more thing can you be a good sport, You will get lots more respect if you don't make up stuff and go with it. Be a good sports please and stop trying to avoid the loss, thanks
I was never avoiding the loss, and i've already discussed that I was wrong to beny. We will continue the cb tonight. So just delete your post.

Reactions: o

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
I was never avoiding the loss, and i've already discussed that I was wrong to beny. We will continue the cb tonight. So just delete your post.
You said Tuesday i believe, And ok, its just some of your members said different.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Wanna battle Colossal?
add my skype
- logan.personal
or jump on our TS
in my signature \/

Zhannon23

Survivor
Reaction score
And which member that may be? You are just making up lots of bull, your clan told me you are angry because you are losing, You treat some of your members with 0% respect, and you blame it on them, And one more thing can you be a good sport, You will get lots more respect if you don't make up stuff and go with it. Be a good sports please and stop trying to avoid the loss, thanks
when i get home from school i would need to talk to you :)

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:
iNotPanda.

I am currently 15 years old.

Wins / Games:

8/85 (I play on US for friends so thats why I have a really bad ratio xD).

Legacy stats:

160/1818.

I'd rather not say here but Mentoss has it.

Do you think you fit in well with this clan?

I believe I would fit decently well in this clan, I'm looking for a decent clan where I can have the most fun and hopefully help gain wins for the clan. Sphinx caught my eye due to their members and their win ratio, which is why I'm here right now to hopefully gain a welcome into the clan. Bordem also plays a roll why I'm applying ;) <3 Thanks for your time.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:
iNotPanda.

I am currently 15 years old.

Wins / Games:

8/85 (I play on US for friends so thats why I have a really bad ratio xD).

Legacy stats:

160/1818.

I'd rather not say here but Mentoss has it.

Do you think you fit in well with this clan?

I believe I would fit decently well in this clan, I'm looking for a decent clan where I can have the most fun and hopefully help gain wins for the clan. Sphinx caught my eye due to their members and their win ratio, which is why I'm here right now to hopefully gain a welcome into the clan. Bordem also plays a roll why I'm applying ;) <3 Thanks for your time.
Accepted for trial.

Reactions: o

Zhannon23

Survivor
Reaction score
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVRY CLAN OWNER IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SCRIM PLEASE ADD MY SKYPE :ZHANNON223

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Ariana Grande Why did you take the lose off? We have already talked to Vanessa and please put the lose up or I get a Moderator involved. Thanks.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Well looks like you guys are at it again Ariana Grande being bad sports once again, Listen if you don't put the loss up i will get Vanicle | Vanessa and staff involved you have 24hours to put the loss up. It was fair we applied to all your rules and you even put the lose down, now your trying to get around it and thinks its fine. Put the loss up. Josh i thought you were a good guy, Well my mid had changed. Plus when we supposable did 2 postponements you still carried on and your clan members said it was fine.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Josh all your members said to me you got upset and raged cause we 2-0 you. Then you beat us fair and square the other round, so now its 2-1 and we won the last round as soon as we won you bring out all the dq's you can, like "i killed one of your members before the grace period and you were wrong, Then you try and get us dqed for another reason and now this, Look we didn't complain loosing to Apex or Earth it was a struggle putting up the loss for Earth but we got over it. Now Ariana Grande listen you put that lose up and continue with your clan. You take Good way to serious and everyone agrees with me, people saying your butthurt and you do anything to win. I can see now, If you want to talk on skype and we can discuss this the right way. Thanks

Last edited:

Zhannon23

Survivor
Reaction score
Well looks like you guys are at it again Ariana Grande being bad sports once again, Listen if you don't put the loss up i will get Vanicle | Vanessa and staff involved you have 24hours to put the loss up. It was fair we applied to all your rules and you even put the lose down, now your trying to get around it and thinks its fine. Put the loss up. Josh i thought you were a good guy, Well my mid had changed. Plus when we supposable did 2 postponements you still carried on and your clan members said it was fine.
Ariana Grande Why did you take the lose off? We have already talked to Vanessa and please put the lose up or I get a Moderator involved. Thanks.
Please stop posting on out page. please do it in a private call/ talk please :) and also can you get a mod that wont stick up for you and will decide between both of us next time :) kk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci