• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sphinx [AU Clan] [Disbanded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunk

Survivor
Reaction score
Can u please remove me off trial because everyone in the clan hates me and doesint want me in it

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
Head CheerLeader and also cb against unison if accept add this georgio.giokaris1

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Make sure you respond on Skype so we can finish the clan battle :)

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello Sphinx, Could you please put a 2-0 postponed our way winning, That would be good and hopefully we can continue the clan battle tomorrow.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Make sure you respond on Skype so we can finish the clan battle :)
Hello Sphinx, Could you please put a 2-0 postponed our way winning, That would be good and hopefully we can continue the clan battle tomorrow.
Hello there, the cb is still under investigation because of one player on your roster. So please leave for now :)

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello there, the cb is still under investigation because of one player on your roster. So please leave for now :)
And which member that may be? You are just making up lots of bull, your clan told me you are angry because you are losing, You treat some of your members with 0% respect, and you blame it on them, And one more thing can you be a good sport, You will get lots more respect if you don't make up stuff and go with it. Be a good sports please and stop trying to avoid the loss, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci