• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys shouldn't leave because of this. Why end your experience just because of one person, that person being me? You don't need to leave just because I f***ed up. Let someone else deal with me, please don't leave.

Plus, Slater...

:c

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I still remember when Frog was the leader and I was leading Reunited. We destroyed Sovereign in a battle, but they never put the battle up as a loss because one of our members 'hacked'. :c They got unbanned the next day because the evidence was complete crap! xD Good times, good times...
You're even more annoying when I don't have to here you gasping for air on a mic.

Exottic_

Tribute
Reaction score
Every one just stop, fusions did something that shouldn't of done but he regrets it, just leave him lone and let's all be friends, I'm sure him getting demoted is enough. Also no one needs to leave it was a stupid mistake, and leaving would be pointless,I'm sure it won't happen again. NOW EVERY STOP AND GET BACK ON THE CLAN TOPIC

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Every one just stop, fusions did something that shouldn't of done but he regrets it, just leave him lone and let's all be friends, I'm sure him getting demoted is enough. Also no one needs to leave it was a stupid mistake, and leaving would be pointless,I'm sure it won't happen again. NOW EVERY STOP AND GET BACK ON THE CLAN TOPIC
And you are....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci