• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I still remember when Frog was the leader and I was leading Reunited. We destroyed Sovereign in a battle, but they never put the battle up as a loss because one of our members 'hacked'. :c They got unbanned the next day because the evidence was complete crap! xD Good times, good times...

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I still remember when Frog was the leader and I was leading Reunited. We destroyed Sovereign in a battle, but they never put the battle up as a loss because one of our members 'hacked'. :c They got unbanned the next day because the evidence was complete crap! xD Good times, good times...
This is most likely going to cause flame...

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dem 'No Knockback Hacks' doe.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Last post about this:

I'm extremely sorry for all the trouble that I caused. I went way to far this time, and a lot of feelings were hurt. I take full responsibility for my actions and I completely understand why I'm probably being kicked/demoted. It wasn't fair to you guys at all. I know most of you won't forgive me, and I understand why, but again, I apologize.

Edit: By the way, nobody leave because of this. You shouldn't leave just because of my immaturity.

Last edited:

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Last post about this:

I'm extremely sorry for all the trouble that I caused. I went way to far this time, and a lot of feelings were hurt. I take full responsibility for my actions and I completely understand why I'm probably being kicked/demoted. It wasn't fair to you guys at all. I know most of you won't forgive me, and I understand why, but again, I apologize.
Well said, even though I have no clue what you are talking about! xD I accept your apology. :c

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
I can't believe this. I wrote a really long paper about this clan and I thanked everyone. I got in trouble for getting on my computer. It was a waste, just the like trolling. I'm done with fusion. I'm done with sovy. I'm debating leaving

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I can't believe this. I wrote a really long paper about this clan and I thanked everyone. I got in trouble for getting on my computer. It was a waste, just the like trolling. I'm done with fusion. I'm done with sovy. I'm debating leaving
Same, I'm tired of fusion's crap.
You guys shouldn't leave because of this. Why end your experience just because of one person, that person being me? You don't need to leave just because I f***ed up. Let someone else deal with me, please don't leave.

Plus, Slater...

:c

ProHulk

Platinum
Reaction score
You guys shouldn't leave because of this. Why end your experience just because of one person, that person being me? You don't need to leave just because I f***ed up. Let someone else deal with me, please don't leave.

Plus, Slater...

:c
Fusion knows what he did. He demoted himself. Get back on topic please! PM me if you positively need to know what happened!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci