• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
I'm leaving this clan, I get BS from every Captain in this clan. I go on for at least 2 hours a day, sometimes I don't go on for a day. Now after Sovereign loses Clan wars I get de-ranked from elite that I have been waiting for a long time, I lost it because of in-activity. I couldn't make it to clan wars, so thats basically why I got demoted to member. Also I got killyourbutt here trying to be a captain when hes a member, hes constantly nagging about me being on the MCSG ts. I can't be in your ts 24/7 so I go on the MCSG ts to talk to some friends, and yes, I have friends in MCSG outside of the clan, which seems like most of the captains do not. I don't want 5 people PM'ing me to come back, or asking why I left since I won't respond to them. GOOD-BYE.
Bai ;-;

Miss you much BBY yea soo much

P.S.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well clans are supposed to post their clan battle history, even losses. If it seems like a clan forgot to post a win/loss, a friendly reminder shouldn't hurt ;)
Sal had too leave, He stated it, now leave it alone.

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
Well clans are supposed to post their clan battle history, even losses. If it seems like a clan forgot to post a win/loss, a friendly reminder shouldn't hurt ;)
He was in UHC which took about half an hour later to start then it should've. He definitely had time there.
This has nothing to do with you, I feel as if you both are lying in wait to flame us in anyway you can, just restrain yourself from posting on
Mark your loss on clan wars pls
Sure, but a PM is better then a public post.

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm leaving this clan, I get BS from every Captain in this clan. I go on for at least 2 hours a day, sometimes I don't go on for a day. Now after Sovereign loses Clan wars I get de-ranked from elite that I have been waiting for a long time, I lost it because of in-activity. I couldn't make it to clan wars, so thats basically why I got demoted to member. Also I got killyourbutt here trying to be a captain when hes a member, hes constantly nagging about me being on the MCSG ts. I can't be in your ts 24/7 so I go on the MCSG ts to talk to some friends, and yes, I have friends in MCSG outside of the clan, which seems like most of the captains do not. I don't want 5 people PM'ing me to come back, or asking why I left since I won't respond to them. GOOD-BYE.
k bai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci