• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: MCKing_Sam
  • Timezone: Central America
  • Wins/Games played: 127/430
  • Skype ID: samglasgow69
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yes
  • PVP Strengths: flint and steel
  • PVP Weaknesses: hackers and facing someone with fishing rod.
  • How active are you?: 2 hours a day or more.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I heard it is a good clan and has nice members.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I am good at teamwork and I think it would be fun!
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: I have met qweasdrtyfgh
DENIED. Reason: Applying for multiple clans while applying for Sovereign. You may reapply in a week if you're still interested.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
On behalf of #Rival, We challenge you to an Official Clan Battle, Add me On Skype for Details atcf918money. Thank you, and have a good night.

Ironie_

Survivor
Reaction score
Application:
  • Minecraft IGN: Ironwazzerr
  • Timezone: PST
  • Wins/Games played: 410/2100 (Alts combined)
  • Skype ID: AlphaCakeYT
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
  • Mic [Y/N]: Y
  • PVP Strengths: Sword, bow, rod and flint and steel, Unexpected fire
  • PVP Weaknesses: Hackers
  • How active are you?: 9/10 , but now that school has started back up again, about 7/10
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I want to join this clan because I think all the members in this clan are highly skilled at PvP. You have a very good record against some pretty good clans. Plus I know some of the members of this clan such as KingTut. I think this clan would be a great clan for me to join.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I work very well with others and can be very active to show my dedication to this clan. I'm very skilled at PvP and I know a lot of strategies that can take out teams and players with better gear then me.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: KingTut and Killyourbutt in game
  • Additional comments: <3 thread :)

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
On behalf of #Rival, We challenge you to an Official Clan Battle, Add me On Skype for Details atcf918money. Thank you, and have a good night.
We accept, as soon as clan wars is over, we'll get that organized.
Application:
  • Minecraft IGN: Ironwazzerr
  • Timezone: PST
  • Wins/Games played: 410/2100 (Alts combined)
  • Skype ID: AlphaCakeYT
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
  • Mic [Y/N]: Y
  • PVP Strengths: Sword, bow, rod and flint and steel, Unexpected fire
  • PVP Weaknesses: Hackers
  • How active are you?: 9/10 , but now that school has started back up again, about 7/10
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I want to join this clan because I think all the members in this clan are highly skilled at PvP. You have a very good record against some pretty good clans. Plus I know some of the members of this clan such as KingTut. I think this clan would be a great clan for me to join.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I work very well with others and can be very active to show my dedication to this clan. I'm very skilled at PvP and I know a lot of strategies that can take out teams and players with better gear then me.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: KingTut and Killyourbutt in game
  • Additional comments: <3 thread :)
Pending: Join our TS to proceed to the trial stage.

Ironie_

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry Salamancer101 but I'm leaving. I know I'm on pending but just telling you I'm leaving. Take me off the roster, I might play and go on the TS to play with you guys sometimes but goodbye :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci