• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo Servers - Why you should stop reposting it.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My point is to stop making the "solo sg" threads. That's all. Now can people stop disagreeing with me?

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
My point is to stop making the "solo sg" threads. That's all. Now can people stop disagreeing with me?
If I'm honest your post doesn't really mention much about duplicate posts but focuses on the negatives in your opinion and you kind of word it like it's not going to happen for definite.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am not disagreeing, you just didn't plan it out well.
If I'm honest your post doesn't really mention much about duplicate posts but focuses on the negatives in your opinion and you kind of word it like it's not going to happen for definite.
How about I make a thread called "Stop replicating this idea" and just say, "Stop it."
I don't know what you are trying to do, other than tell me I didn't plan it out well.

To be entirely honest, this thread was made so that when I see another "solo sg" thread, I can just copy paste a link to this thread.
I'm not asking for debate on whether I executed it well or not.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
This is a very well written thread. I still think that it could be a plausible idea, with stuff like no spectating and moderators can see people's name. The way the Nexus does solo servers is very good, and you don't see many hackers there. However, what you have written is very good.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
How about I make a thread called "Stop replicating this idea" and just say, "Stop it."
I don't know what you are trying to do, other than tell me I didn't plan it out well.

To be entirely honest, this thread was made so that when I see another "solo sg" thread, I can just copy paste a link to this thread.
I'm not asking for debate on whether I executed it well or not.
Don't get me wrong, you asked for people to stop questioning your opinions and I'm telling you why they're questioning them and it's because you've laid out only negative opinions on the solo servers idea not really even mentioning it's about duplicate threads. I don't want to argue/debate I was just pointing out that the way it's set out will cause debate. You could have wrote a simple paragraph explaining that the idea has been mentioned multiple times and maybe even link a thread for people to show support if they really wanted them. Just an idea. Thanks for trying to help the community/clear up spam.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, you asked for people to stop questioning your opinions and I'm telling you why they're questioning them and it's because you've laid out only negative opinions on the solo servers idea not really even mentioning it's about duplicate threads. I don't want to argue/debate I was just pointing out that the way it's set out will cause debate. You could have wrote a simple paragraph explaining that the idea has been mentioned multiple times and maybe even link a thread for people to show support if they really wanted them. Just an idea. Thanks for trying to help the community/clear up spam.
I can agree with you on that; everything you have mentioned is a fact. Therefore your opinion is a well-formed one.

_DmacK_

Spectator
Reaction score
While I do agree with a lot of what you said, I believe that teams make the game unfair, and while I do like to team, I think it would be a great idea to add in solo servers. Also, if someone is working really hard and goes to death match to find out they are facing a team with full iron, diamond sword, they aren't going to be very happy. The frustration will just build up inside of them until it reaches the point of quitting MCSG. Personally, I do like the challenges of teams. But I do think this statement has a good point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci