• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solar Frost - SG Map - GOT IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
After giving my self a good tour you seem to have all the basics nailed down, good spread of chests, interesting terrain and so on. I do have a worry thou. its a very up close kinda map, with the corn being the only open part of it, make me worry that the entire thing will be a bit of cluster ..... well you know what i mean. However i'm only guessing, i have no idea till i play with others. Might use this in a tournament im running in a week or two thou as it will throw EVERYONE off there game.
We wanted it to reward players with skill, Not just any person who gets a good chest, So we have traps, Narrow passage ways, and loads of places where people can prove themselfs, A good sniper could dominate for example

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
We wanted it to reward players with skill, Not just any person who gets a good chest, So we have traps, Narrow passage ways, and loads of places where people can prove themselfs, A good sniper could dominate for example
Snipers... aww man, that's a whole nother story. They would destroy. Haha. However, with the narrow passage ways, swords can just as easily be valued, possible more.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
How are the screenshots coming along Eshan? The trailer I'm making, I have 50 minutes of footage, and I'm cutting it down to four... Yeah. ;)

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
nice work guys! keep up the good work! I'd be damned if this map doesn't get into mcsg!

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Glad to see all the feedback, What should be added?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci