• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solar Frost - SG Map - GOT IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
Looks Awesome! I wish they made a Ice/Snow type map, and your's looks like it belongs in the survival games :)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dude, I must say, this is a really great PvP map and its really well detailed and i like it loads. Its obviously had alot of time and thought been put into it, which is really great. However, after downloading it, I just think its too small to be a Survival Games map. Games probably won't last more then 10 mins on this map, which i think kinda defeats the point of survival games. Breeze is probably the minimal size for a survival games map, and i think this just pushes it too far in terms of small size and close quarters. I'd still love to play it, it looks amazing, but i just don't think it belongs on these servers.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Dude, I must say, this is a really great PvP map and its really well detailed and i like it loads. Its obviously had alot of time and thought been put into it, which is really great. However, after downloading it, I just think its too small to be a Survival Games map. Games probably won't last more then 10 mins on this map, which i think kinda defeats the point of survival games. Breeze is probably the minimal size for a survival games map, and i think this just pushes it too far in terms of small size and close quarters. I'd still love to play it, it looks amazing, but i just don't think it belongs on these servers.
Thanks for the feedback. We really appreciate it. Even more so from someone who knows these things. We currently have been adding more tunnels, and a storyline. Because we are promised to be a contestant in the next wave of maps, until then we will be editing! Glad people are liking it. Also if you have anything else to say, we are open ears.

Also, in what possible way could we make it bigger? Any suggestions?

We really want it to be on these servers.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Just figured it out! It's not a matter of how long or wide it is! We could build up! A huge wave of tunnels traveling upward. Possibly even above the corn.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
That was the whole point of this map, I find map 1 2 3 and 5 drag on for ages, I like map 4, Just a lot of water, Still a amazing map. This map is based on using skill and Close quarters PvP, Thats why it is so small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci