• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skylands Survival Games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtklaus

Tribute
Reaction score
In my oppinion to make spawn a bit fairer is do do this...
Try to even out the Red areas and make them about 2-3 block long ways for easier jumping.
For Green areas i think you should fill in (unless it has some sort of significance) otherwise people near this area wont be able to run if they need to.
For this area i suggest you move the chests one block apart (just my opinion)
Forgot pic xD here:View attachment 443
Yeah, we just saw the giant hole and are going to fix it. Plus, I'll consider the chests and the hills.

Plus, I'm almost done with the airship. And also added to the new deserted village which i'm also working on. Everything in all is coming together nicely. I'll have either orocket or Ddog post some picks of the completed works.
Thanks for all your support!

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow...just...wow. This is spectacular. It would be really amazing to see this as part of the rotation, since it offers something entirely different as far as challenges. I love it!

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Haha, don't worry about it
Gosh, been busy all day and now I come home and learn that you were using a banking like numbers system! Well I admit that I feel a little embarrassed now but I honestly didn't think that we could get it accepted in our first submission. Exciting changes to be made in the future!

trexs0123

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, we just saw the giant hole and are going to fix it. Plus, I'll consider the chests and the hills.

Plus, I'm almost done with the airship. And also added to the new deserted village which i'm also working on. Everything in all is coming together nicely. I'll have either orocket or Ddog post some picks of the completed works.
Thanks for all your support!
Awsome ^^

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh, right. We'll definitely make a few of those arround the map. :)
Yeah!
When I heard the bridge trap was deleted I thought there wasn't going to be a void trap... I am really dumb to think that there would only be one void trap on a map with floating islands above the void. :D

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
here's a screenshot of the airship... that may or may not be done?

here's a little update to spawn, i was thinking that it ma still be too easy to defend because of its height relative to other areas on the map, may have to move spawn down more.

also, the glass wall in the background of the first image is just temporary to use as a reference when building, it will not be there when it is submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci