• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sick and tired of people calling me a noob because of....

Did you relate to this post?

• Total voters

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
This Happens to me but not because of my wins but my points. I hate Points so I only ever have one. (my special point) Then when they say I will kill you I just see how far they get in game and its funny ecause they never get out of spawn. People who call you a noob just want to look better than you and they use their wins to do that. But Really Wins and Points mean nothing. When i get to deathmatch I look at the Weakest player if they are the same armour as me I will Take them on otherwise I ask them: "Do you want the Win". I don't care about the amount of points they have or the Number of wins. I've given atleast 50 Wins (no joke). I rather look like a noob and Be friendly then than that Jerk who goes: "HAHA Noob you only have 1 point.". People who see me play know this they have even stood up for me and Defended me. Then that person feels Dumb. So the Moral of the story is why should they care that they are better than you it doesn't take much to get that high. I'm not saying i could do it quickly i'm just saying that People Should be nice to other players because they will Protect you and when they see you in game they will think twice about killing you. No one likes a Jerk so they will be hunted first.
I have never been those jerks and will never be. I'm a nice guy like you OnlyMathias and I have some room for one of my role models "hint hint". It feels good when people can relate and talk rather than to leave the abuser to let them get away with it. When I'm with my brother playing mcsg I would always ask him: do you wanna win? I guess its not hard to find people in the community like me you and others. :)

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Noob really isn't an offencive word, and if you see someone calling you it just move on. There is nothing that you can do to stop the people because calling someone a noob essentially means that they are bad at something, which doesn't really offend someone in a way that it would be considered harassment. Just blatantly ignore them and leave the server, that is all I have to say.

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
Noob really isn't an offencive word, and if you see someone calling you it just move on. There is nothing that you can do to stop the people because calling someone a noob essentially means that they are bad at something, which doesn't really offend someone in a way that it would be considered harassment. Just blatantly ignore them and leave the server, that is all I have to say.
wise words, I can see your opinion about this post. But I really don't mind being called a noob once. But when it's constantly happening to me, I have to take action otherwise, regret it my whole mcsg career (not that I have one it's just a formal way of saying member). So I can take one offensive comment about what those people think I am overall but a consecutive insult is just annoying.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
You know this post can be found offensive. You just said anyone who has a decent amount of wins dedicates their lives to this server. That's just ignorance. Perhaps they've been playing the servers since day 1? Maybe they are an amazing PvP'er? Telling them they dedicate their lives isn't a good idea.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
wise words, I can see your opinion about this post. But I really don't mind being called a noob once. But when it's constantly happening to me, I have to take action otherwise, regret it my whole mcsg career (not that I have one it's just a formal way of saying member). So I can take one offensive comment about what those people think I am overall but a consecutive insult is just annoying.
It happens to me all of the time. I recommend just doing what I said and ignoring it. You can do nothing to stop them entirely. If saying noob got you banned half of these servers would be banned.

Lovelywishes

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree. Just because we have minimal points, doesn't make you a Noob. If they want to judge you on how well of a player you are they should do the command
/records <player name> and see how many wins they have. Out of the total games.
Those people who are judging you don't realize that you could have sponsored someone, or put bounty on someone.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree. Just because we have minimal points, doesn't make you a Noob. If they want to judge you on how well of a player you are they should do the command
/records <player name> and see how many wins they have. Out of the total games.
Those people who are judging you don't realize that you could have sponsored someone, or put bounty on someone.
points don't matter, so anyone who calls you a noob because of your points, is the real noob. I have had 0 points before and I have over 100 wins.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Totally agree, I don't know why people pick on others based on wins/points. Whenever I see someone doing this I tend to pick on the bully, because it is highly likely that they have more wins than me.

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
You know this post can be found offensive. You just said anyone who has a decent amount of wins dedicates their lives to this server. That's just ignorance. Perhaps they've been playing the servers since day 1? Maybe they are an amazing PvP'er? Telling them they dedicate their lives isn't a good idea.
ok I respect your opinions but can you respect this too even though it is offensive: are you a critic? I don't wanna be offensive I just want an answer. But if your not a critic, accept my apology. I really didn't mean to hurt anyone I just wanted feed back on what people think of this predicament. Plus, that comment on dedication to mcsg was just the voice of the voiceless speaking out to others who can't express this comment like I can. But in the end you are going to find a way to criticize (no offense again) my thoughtful opinions, because like you, im entitled to MY opinions

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
I definitely think people need to be nicer on the servers. For one thing, it is a game and if someone is going to be rude and mean to people because they claim they are better, then I don't understand why they are allowed to play. I just saw someone that was calling people terrible things that you aren't even allowed to say, and they were doing it to everyone! Plus, I don't think some people understand that there are kids as young as 8 or 9 playing on these servers and they shouldn't be saying these things. Something as simple as calling someone a noob still hurts. Take it from someone who has been bullied, cyber bullied, and has been depressed because of it, it is NOT funny and the fact that people do it over points and wins is ridiculous! I think they should make it a rule not to call people any kind of names that can be offensive, or just plan rude. That is my thought on the subject, mini rant over!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci