• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sick and tired of people calling me a noob because of....

Did you relate to this post?

• Total voters

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Posting a thread about this isn't going to help. All we can really do is post reports to get the offenders banned. Nobody is just going to stop doing this, because this is Minecraft and the Minecraft community is typically immature. If you really don't want to be insulted, just turn your chat off.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think a lot of players just pick a random person out of 23 other players and say "I have more wins than you noob". They're probably agitated by something first.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
There is horrible and mean people out there unforntaly all you can do if you feel bad just screenshot-report to A member or staff then it's sorted wth

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Voted for the wrong one, sorry. I do understand where you're coming from.

But I'm going to put hard facts down... Is being called a noob so serious that you have to make a thread and complain about it?

Saying someone has dedicated their life to MCSG is probably worse than being called a noob.

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think a lot of players just pick a random person out of 23 other players and say "I have more wins than you noob". They're probably agitated by something first.
that is true. I forgot that the person calling you noob is
Posting a thread about this isn't going to help. All we can really do is post reports to get the offenders banned. Nobody is just going to stop doing this, because this is Minecraft and the Minecraft community is typically immature. If you really don't want to be insulted, just turn your chat off.
chat is already turned off for non-donors. But I cant turn my chat of for whenever I team with close friend's not strangers that ask me randomly to team (no hating on the fact that I team, at least I don't team with strangers.)
and yes, this thread is going to get me no where but this thread was about what people think about this predicament going around the minecraft community. This thread was not meant to report anyone but it was to make the word more bold so people can actual notice these offenders and "bullies" and actually make a change in the community.

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
Voted for the wrong one, sorry. I do understand where you're coming from.

But I'm going to put hard facts down... Is being called a noob so serious that you have to make a thread and complain about it?

Saying someone has dedicated their life to MCSG is probably worse than being called a noob.
Again, I didn't want to offend people, I just needed a factor as harsh as the dedicating life to mcsg like how the people make harsh comments was only thought by me because this is what I could say when I'm being harassed by people, I start saying hurtful things. Things like that being dedicated to mcsg and stuff is caused by the bitter actions by people that aggravate you can lead to this :chrisoca24 has left. Also the thing about being called a noob is not a one time this like this: epicnoobslayer123: noob. It's not that vague, it's more like: epicnoobslayer123: lol you freakin noob you only got 7 wins I got more than that XD ( WARNING: don't be offended by this its just an EXAMPLE). The points and wins thing has got to stop. Some of you just think about being called noob is not something to complain about, but I meant being called a noob for a stupid reason like points and wins is just annoying. The point and win thing is just soooo snnoying can we just maybe remove the /stats or /records thing because people can just easily access that info even though it's not as important. Maybe getting this removed may clear up some of the harassment going around.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Again, I didn't want to offend people, I just needed a factor as harsh as the dedicating life to mcsg like how the people make harsh comments was only thought by me because this is what I could say when I'm being harassed by people, I start saying hurtful things. Things like that being dedicated to mcsg and stuff is caused by the bitter actions by people that aggravate you can lead to this :chrisoca24 has left. Also the thing about being called a noob is not a one time this like this: epicnoobslayer123: noob. It's not that vague, it's more like: epicnoobslayer123: lol you freakin noob you only got 7 wins I got more than that XD ( WARNING: don't be offended by this its just an EXAMPLE). The points and wins thing has got to stop. Some of you just think about being called noob is not something to complain about, but I meant being called a noob for a stupid reason like points and wins is just annoying. The point and win thing is just soooo snnoying can we just maybe remove the /stats or /records thing because people can just easily access that info even though it's not as important. Maybe getting this removed may clear up some of the harassment going around.
I like to access my own records in-game, and others so I know what I'm up against. If they go to as extreme as harassing, just screenshot and report them.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
The truth is that players with a lot of wins and points like to show off their achievement... but however there is something that you must remember. Towards the end of v1 I used to rate a player based on wins, and I ignored their points. Now, I really don't judge anyone (unless I know them) until I fight them.

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
I just ignore it, what's the point in fanning the flames. Get something good in the corn and kill them quick!

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
Also... What's with the second option on the poll???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci