• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shorten grace period.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
We must remember that the servers are based off the book which doesn't have a grace period so by adding one we would be straying away from the book's plot. :p
But there is a grace period already... :3

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
We must remember that the servers are based off the book which doesn't have a grace period so by adding one we would be straying away from the book's plot. :p
I hope you know this is in the Quarter Quwll section...

itsjulesdude

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope you know this is in the Quarter Quwll section...
I know it is, I'm just stating that the grace period takes away from the book's plot and it shouldn't have been implemented in the first place. Just my opinion though :p

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I know it is, I'm just stating that the grace period takes away from the book's plot and it shouldn't have been implemented in the first place. Just my opinion though :p
But can you understand why I thought you didn't know? Reread your wording.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Genius!
No need to shorten it!
Just get rid of it.

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
I like itsjulesdude 's thought on this. However, not everything can be exactly like the books/movies. If you remove the grace period, you'll just make it so a lot of people complain that they don't have any time to get away or actually play the game. In addition, this would cause each QQ game to be shorter because of the bloodbath in the beginning.
As I think it'd be interesting to have the grace period removed altogether, and have it be like the bloodbath in the books... for Minecraft games, the grace period seems fit. If anything, shorten it as it does seem to be a bit lengthly. :)

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I like itsjulesdude 's thought on this. However, not everything can be exactly like the books/movies. If you remove the grace period, you'll just make it so a lot of people complain that they don't have any time to get away or actually play the game. In addition, this would cause each QQ game to be shorter because of the bloodbath in the beginning.
As I think it'd be interesting to have the grace period removed altogether, and have it be like the bloodbath in the books... for Minecraft games, the grace period seems fit. If anything, shorten it as it does seem to be a bit lengthly. :)
Love me.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Can somebody explain to me why in the hell Catching Fire even has a Grace Period?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci