• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shorten grace period.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Heyo c:

I think we should shorten the grace period. Still have it so you can swim to the hard stone run ways to then have the still get out of there and run feeling, the corn is for the rush. We should still have a grace period because it takes like 20 seconds to get a chest and run, meaning 10 to go to safety.

Leave comments below :)

TadpolePvP

Diamond
Reaction score
... Can you do explain why instead of being ignorant.
Ok, what would be the point in getting a stone sword from spawn and it would make it less interesting at spawn ESPECIALLY on Breeze Island, there is meant to be a bloodbath at spawn and people battling no grace period! btw this has been suggested many times.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, what would be the point in getting a stone sword from spawn and it would make it less interesting at spawn ESPECIALLY on Breeze Island, there is meant to be a bloodbath at spawn and people battling no grace period! btw this has been suggested many times.
So your saying you don't want a grace period?
That's why I'm trying to say.
I'm wanting to shorten it so you can get to corn but still have the bloodbath.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I like the idea, it makes the game seem a bit faster paced instead of it being a time where other people target you of corn.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
We're talking about shortening the grace period in Quarter Quell now...
Not having a grace period in normal SG

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
FYI look what section this is in...

itsjulesdude

Platinum
Reaction score
We must remember that the servers are based off the book which doesn't have a grace period so by adding one we would be straying away from the book's plot. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci