• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shipwreck Isle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaecrafted

Tribute
Reaction score
It's nothing personal about this map or anything, it looks nice and all, but I think mcsg already has enough island type maps.

I see not really many differences between this map and maps like breeze island 1 and 2, and forture island.
I seem to be getting that general idea, haha! Maybe its time to bring this to another server... What do you think?

Jaecrafted

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't double post.

This map looks very nice, although it doesnt look very good for gameplay.
Thanks for that! Any tips on how to improve that for my next map? I have a very cool industrial steampunk theme going, and as I intend for it to be on this server I'd like tips to make it as good as possible!

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks nice but yea, looks like Breeze island 2 and Teweran SG 3 mixed together....

DestructiveDonut

Spectator
Reaction score
:O Great map!

No hate, but I'm really big fan of water maps/rugged maps, I prefer Turbulence Sg4 Valley. But still I wouldn't mind to see this addded and maybe fortune island removes :p

vPiiP

Tribute
Reaction score
I actually think this map would be a lot of fun! I have one question though.... A question that nobody should EVER have to ask........................... WHERE IS CORN!!?!?!!?
By the way, for your next map (With the steampunk theme) I have created a guide for awesomeness within your map!

1. Map should have a radius of 200-250 (Ideal fun fast-pased action size)

2. Map should have a lot of FLAT LAND!!!!!!!! Make it like SG4 or Valleyside University and just do not make the land very bumpy at all. Vallyside University and SG4 are almost flat and people love them.

3. Map should have easy-to-follow routes and a crap ton of tier 2s so it doesn't turn out like SG2....

4. If possible, unique landmarks such as the football field on Valleyside University (I LOVE THAT FOOTBALL FIELD) can always draw attraction to your map.

Hopefully this helps not only the builder, but everyone willing to build an MCSG map! I am glad to help ;)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci