• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shipwreck Isle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaecrafted

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Jaeherys_II (God I hate that username) and I am bringing you a brand new, incredibly detailed SG map. Me and my map making buddy D_Lee9 have worked on this map together for the last few months, and we believe its finally finished. Without further ado I present, Shipwreck Isle!

This map features:
  • Countless custom trees. There is not a single notch tree on this map, and almost no copy pasted trees
  • Around 200 chests, plus about 32 tier twos. I can't seem to get on our building server to count, as it'd down right now :/
  • Two enchanting tables
  • 3 Crafting Tables
  • 2 Large Ships
  • 2 Flying turtles (Realism FTW!)
  • A map radius of 200
  • A Pirate settlement, and a pirate fort
  • And much, much more!

D_Lee9 took these screenshots, as he has a much better computer than me and can render further.

(Full Album: http://imgur.com/a/TtXUM )

I do hope you all enjoy this map. Please leave a comment telling me whether you do like it or not, and why!

Side note: I have built 4 maps for BajanCanadian's server, The Nexus, but want to expand my horizons. I hope the community here is as welcoming as I hoped it would be when I left Nexus!

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
looks nice but very similar to breeze island 2 and other maps , i like the build and terraforming but i cant see it as a popular map , but i like it good luck :)

Jaecrafted

Tribute
Reaction score
looks nice but very similar to breeze island 2 and other maps , i like the build and terraforming but i cant see it as a popular map , but i like it good luck :)
Thanks for that feedback! We took some inspiration from Breeze, but ultimately we really tried hard not to have it be similar. We used much less water than Breeze, as well as using much more detailed terrain and a sort of fixed style. As for it not being a super popular map, well, only time will tell. And having our names at least up there is good enough for me!

MysticHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Great looking map, but from the screenshots the map look very hard to pvp in. Maybe add a overview of the spawn from, like the chest and pedestals. Besides that the map looks great.

Jaecrafted

Tribute
Reaction score
Great looking map, but from the screenshots the map look very hard to pvp in. Maybe add a overview of the spawn from, like the chest and pedestals. Besides that the map looks great.
Shall I film a trailer? I've been playing around a lot with cam studio. And that might show off a bit more, yeah?

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Definitely one of the better submissions I have seen in a while. I shall be keeping an eye on this map. ;)

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There needs to be more open areas :p
Other than that it's pretty gud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members