• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Shady Hollow

Should this be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
It looks amazing, I really love it!!! Hope it everntually makes it into the servers!!! :D

Only thing that I can suggest is that you add an overview picture of the map, cuz I'd like to get a better view of how large the map is and how well it's formed.

Good luck guys!!!
Thanks!
Good idea by the way about the overview screenshot. We will post one ASAP. :)

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
It looks amazing, I really love it!!! Hope it everntually makes it into the servers!!! :D

Only thing that I can suggest is that you add an overview picture of the map, cuz I'd like to get a better view of how large the map is and how well it's formed.

Good luck guys!!!
Here are all the overhead pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/JXfQk

SuperxAndrew

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Doesn't look bad at all. Looks very good in fact! I'll download it later and took a first person look at the map, since many maps tend to hide it's ugly in the screenshots, and do a full review on it later.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Doesn't look bad at all. Looks very good in fact! I'll download it later and took a first person look at the map, since many maps tend to hide it's ugly in the screenshots, and do a full review on it later.
We are going to try to get the download link out tonight. I will let you know when it is up. :)

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
I know exactly what you're talking about; it's as if there are no shadows. I don't know how to fix it though :(

Also thanks everyone for all the feedback on the map :)
Just take screenshots on Default Minecraft? ;) Not that big of a deal but still something that would be cool to see.
Also, the overhead pictures made me realize REALLY how cool it is, I think adding a few (Maybe even just 1) to the thread would be useful.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Just take screenshots on Default Minecraft? ;) Not that big of a deal but still something that would be cool to see.
Also, the overhead pictures made me realize REALLY how cool it is, I think adding a few (Maybe even just 1) to the thread would be useful.
He added the album to the thread.

Also I thought you were asking about how to fix the issue with the shadow thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci