• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG5 is now released on MCSG!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the world didn't end, time to play some more MCSG with the newest edition of the Survival Games family, SG5! We just finished updating the servers to 1.4.6 so it's safe to update! MCSG wants to thank the CubedHost's ( subv3rsion ) staff for helping us get on our feet so quickly as they were the reasons why we are updated so fast!​

TeIIo

Experienced
Reaction score
Amazing. Pure awesomeness. <3 TeamV. Playing it right now

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Everyone congratulate Psbounty for being the first one to win on SG5!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Another amazing map made by my norweigan friend!

PhantomWonka

Survivor
Reaction score
Interesting corn.
Would have won my very first SG5 match if it wasn't for NCP. Very disappointing.
Okay, almost won again. Full iron to leather, NCP wouldn't let me hit and I died.
I am sick of this.

Lechips11

Survivor
Reaction score
Eh, I'm on the fence with this one. There are many good aspects of the map, such as the cornucopia and the amazing detail of the structures, but to me it seems a little..bland? Despite the buildings, it seems empty, especially when taking into consideration the fact that in essence, it's just white snow and big buildings. I don't know, in my opinion it just doesn't live up to the previous maps. Of course, I haven't played it yet (And I don't know why, but I'm having trouble downloading the map's zip file, which is really annoying). But once I get some first-hand experience of this map on the servers, maybe my viewpoint of this map will differ from my first thoughts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci