• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'SG Venezia' - Discovery Works

Reaction score
SG Venezia

President Snow has once again called forth 24 tributes to enter 'The Hunger Games' and this time, the fighting will take place in Venice. Survival Games Venezia, is based on real life Venice, on a smaller scale with a few of our own touches added in. The beautiful building style leaves the map looking nice, but the flat terrain also allows great PvP. The 200 block radius allows a lot of chests to be crammed into this relatively small map and makes for great gameplay!

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lwa4ogxcot0ty0o/Venice+v8.rar
Deathmatch Arena Located:
-878x, 30y, 830z

7/10 - CAmadeusA
8/10 - Hobo: A step up from most things seen before in MCSG
8/10 - Sayfisac
8..5/10 - Ejegun
8.5/10 - Tree_TheBigKind
9/10 - KRaidium
10/10 - Kinney_Games
10/10 - Willowcraft4: A fantastic map which should be fantastic for PvP!

Project Leaders:
wronsiski
CharlesTheMelon
chockadlad

Special Thanks:
diamondchloe
Philly67

laureypop1
AmyGlitters
Bulletshield3

Last edited:
Reaction score
Default texture pack?
We'll be uploading more pictures soon, when we have done more and aren't bogged down building! I'll see if I can get some ones in default out tomorrow :)

Last edited:

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Only problem is that...if we team on this map I ACTUALLY HAVE TO FOLLOW YOU at the beginning, and Thats not my thing ;-;

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Only problem is that...if we team on this map I ACTUALLY HAVE TO FOLLOW YOU at the beginning, and Thats not my thing ;-;
Don't really see why? At least for me it's pretty easy to see which things are in such and such direction

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci