• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES SG:Adrenaline

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
SG:Adrenaline

Hey Guys! Ninetailefox92 Back with another Map!

SG:Adrenaline, a Minecraft Survival Games Map designed to best combine PVP/Looks and Gameplay elements! Race for Victory. Race for Pride. Race for Survival.

24 Tributes await on podiums in the centre of the stadium, the bright lights beaming down on the final few. The stalls are empty, the stadium deserted, cars lined up ready for the final race. Adrenaline courses through your veins. Will you win the race? or will you crash and burn?

Please post us feedback on the map that we can keep in mind for future builds and any opinions on the map! Also, if you could give a like/diamond on PMC-http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/adrenaline-3122852/, it would be much appreciated.

Map Details

Approx. 225 Block Radius

Approx. 251 Chests

24 Players

Immersive Interiors

No Glass wall!

98% of the map is fully accessible! if you can see it, you can most likely get there.

Built by-Ninetailefox92/ThePikachuPro/MrFrazzelT​

Story
You wake up . You appear to be in some kind of stadium… a racetrack? but you don’t remember how you got there.

10-

The polished red seats all empty, no crowds will be cheering this sombre scene tonight.

9-

You notice the other 23 on their podiums around you, all looking equally confused

8-

You spot the weapons in the centre of the cornucopia, under the flags of great countries, how patriotic right?

7-

A booming voice echoes across the stadium from an unknown location announcing only one can win.

6-

You scan the other tributes and see their deadpan eyes lock onto each other.

5-

You were all thinking the same thing. “I will win”.

4-

Adrenaline Courses through your veins, you feel strong, fast, powerful.

3-

You steady yourself ready to leap into action.

2-

Your heart thuds heavily in your chest

1-

You think to yourself in that final moment- “To be a winner, you have to roll the dice”

GO-

Screenshots

note- Default pics to come soon

Video

I, Ninetailefox92 of Red Forest accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer only when completely necessary in order to make gameplay changes (as long as I am notified first). Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and/or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time relative to our discretion.

Last edited:

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
Awesome work guys, can't wait to see more of the map! :D

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
I actually like the look of this map (for pvp). No offense but the other maps you have previously made are really nice looking but are quite bad for pvp, mostly due to the large scale terrain. This map is looking well and I do hope it makes it to the servers.

(Not trying to cause flame, just stating my personal opinion and giving some feedback)

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I actually like the look of thid map (for pvp). No offense but the other maps you have previously made are really nice looking but are quite bad for pvp because, mostly due to the large scale terrain. This map is looking well and I do hope it makes it to the servers.

(Not trying to cause flame, just stating my personal opinion and giving some feedback)
No thankyou for the feedback, its not flame, we tried to focus on pvp <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci