• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES SG:Adrenaline

ImShrek

Survivor
Reaction score
It was great for the Deeption Games, and I hope to see it on the servers soon.

TurkeyCup

Platinum
Reaction score
I really like the map but the map is quite flat and just makes it easier for running

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
As said previous its not the best looking map RF have made but then again SG4 does not look very good but is loved. I can see this being a popular hit on MCSG. The only think I could really critique would be the default trees, even if you made 15 different custom ones and copy and pasted them around the map I think it could really add to the overall aesthetics of the map but while still keeping the awesome PvP aspect.

Overall I think its not the best looking map in the world but its a cool style and people will love it for SG. I sure hope to see it on the servers. Well done guys!

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
As said previous its not the best looking map RF have made but then again SG4 does not look very good but is loved. I can see this being a popular hit on MCSG. The only think I could really critique would be the default trees, even if you made 15 different custom ones and copy and pasted them around the map I think it could really add to the overall aesthetics of the map but while still keeping the awesome PvP aspect.

Overall I think its not the best looking map in the world but its a cool style and people will love it for SG. I sure hope to see it on the servers. Well done guys!
We did custom trees once.. map got removed for lag.. you got us once community.. you wont get us twice.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As said previous its not the best looking map RF have made but then again SG4 does not look very good but is loved.
^^
It's not my favorite map, in terms of aesthetics.

But it looks great for PvP!!! I personally don't love maps that aren't extremely beautiful, and I tend to be very picky when it comes to SG maps.

What I mean to say is, it doesn't seem like I would enjoy the map, but I know most of the community would love to play on it. SO, I guess I vote towards it being added to MCSG. Great work! ;D

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awesome!, I think this has enough potential to become an MCSG map.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
We did custom trees once.. map got removed for lag.. you got us once community.. you wont get us twice.
Hehe I know what you mean they don't like our beautiful trees :p But what if you did small custom trees not like the huge one. ~Removed by Staff~
I think if you added trees like that it would look extremely good.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hehe I know what you mean they don't like our beautiful trees :p But what if you did small custom trees not like the huge one. ~Removed by Staff~
I think if you added trees like that it would look extremely good.
Thank you for the feedback but in our opinion default trees were a better option as we wanted to reduce lag. So we will not be taking your suggestion.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Absolutely incredible work, it indeed is, however I feel as I don't see much texture on the grass, it kind of feels empty, maybe bonemeal or add a couple different blocks around it? c:
I'm also a little intrigued by the "No glass wall" feature, would that mean it will consist of the aesthetics of a Quarter quell map and if someone reaches the border, the will be blocked by the invisible wall?
All in all, I'm hoping this gets accepted, amazing work from you and your team again! :D

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Absolutely incredible work, it indeed is, however I feel as I don't see much texture on the grass, it kind of feels empty, maybe bonemeal or add a couple different blocks around it? c:
I'm also a little intrigued by the "No glass wall" feature, would that mean it will consist of the aesthetics of a Quarter quell map and if someone reaches the border, the will be blocked by the invisible wall?
All in all, I'm hoping this gets accepted, amazing work from you and your team again! :D
its on us200 atm if you want to play it, there is just a cliff at the edge to the void

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Amazing! I can totally understand why you built a map that was more PvP based, and I think it was successful that way!
It's hard to change your building style for something more PvP pleasing, especially when you stick with mostly terraforming.

I think the map is pretty good, the road just doesn't have enough detail though.
Would like to see more screenies as well :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci