• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers going down for updates, EU for RAM upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
just a couple of things.

1. Keep the extra tables.

2. add in coal or logs to make cooking better. (logs so you can make charcoal)

3. can it be possible to mine ores if we get a pick? we should be able to.

4. make iron a slight bit more common. I went through an entire game and only found 3 iron out of about 16 chests. that's slightly silly.

also: did you add in chain armor? cause I saw a guy with it and went WHAT!?
I don't believe he did. Perhaps he was wearing something that resembled chain armor? :confused:

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Iron is good as it is.

Never saw Katniss running around with full iron.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Yea chain is very common, leather is too of course but you should be putting the chain on over that obviously.

I love the new update, it makes the games a lot more tactical. When my brother and I got to the deathmatch we didn't even have full iron, which shows how rare it is. Of course, we had enough diamonds for two swords and a pair of boots that we never ended up crafting since we found the last guy.

I would prefer to keep iron rare as it is, but it will definitely give the people that are searching for outlying chests a better chance if there's more ingots.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yea chain is very common, leather is too of course but you should be putting the chain on over that obviously.

I love the new update, it makes the games a lot more tactical. When my brother and I got to the deathmatch we didn't even have full iron, which shows how rare it is. Of course, we had enough diamonds for two swords and a pair of boots that we never ended up crafting since we found the last guy.

I would prefer to keep iron rare as it is, but it will definitely give the people that are searching for outlying chests a better chance if there's more ingots.
I also prefer this new update. It was really difficult with the full iron guys running around: but now you don't have to worry about that as much.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Hopefully people won't start complaining about chain and gold being overpowered, in which case we might as well design a new map that puts everyone in a 10x10 cube to punch each other to death aimlessly -_-

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think Chain and Gold will ever be called overpowered. But you just never know. You just can't satisfy some people. .-.
Oh by the way, that box idea: perhaps we should make all the servers that. That's bound to get us loads of people. Imagine the death matches. Those would be so intense. :p

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Could be another map idea, and there would be no spectators crying for their mamas to make the game go faster! Its perfect! Why hasn't Chad already implemented this!

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I went through 12 full chests without finding iron armor. They need to add more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member