• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers going down for updates, EU for RAM upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah all of the servers I been playing on (1-10), people have been loving this new tweak. The only thing I see adding in the middle is gold armor set, and that is it. I am seeing people craft iron pretty easily and its not as hard as I originally thought

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Definitely, gold armor would be a good addition to spawning in the middle. I'm loving all the extra food, I hate being forced to find another chest just to survive.

Darnit Chad why'd you have to leave the server before I could punch you down in the bloodbath :/

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
gold does the same amount of damage as wood, and lasts about half as long.

Keaton

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of crafting iron armor. It would be fine if you only need to craft swords though.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
I just played 2 matches. and there needs to be more iron. i only found around the 4-6 iron ingot's.

Or i'm just doing it wrong...

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am going in to add chances of iron appearing in the center and think we are good. I also increased the chances of iron to appear in the outside chests as well to offset the changes.

Jesse Uchytil

Spectator
Reaction score
just a couple of things.

1. Keep the extra tables.

2. add in coal or logs to make cooking better. (logs so you can make charcoal)

3. can it be possible to mine ores if we get a pick? we should be able to.

4. make iron a slight bit more common. I went through an entire game and only found 3 iron out of about 16 chests. that's slightly silly.

also: did you add in chain armor? cause I saw a guy with it and went WHAT!?

DoctorWho100

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh and disclaimer: Gold is the same strength of chainmail, so really it just looks more iron. I still vote for being able to grap iron gear, not craft it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci