• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SertiBacs Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
No one is standing up for Zeno? This is about me. Nothing to do with him or anyone else. I don't give a damn if people listen to me or not. Your opinions are pointless to me. They always will be. I don't see why being a mod would be a thing to talk about?
Why did you reply to me in the first place if i'm so pointless.

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
Cookie was gone for a while actually ( :c ), and in fact I have felt this before. One of my friends liked to buy accounts, he probably had five or six, and they all had pretty sick names. He quit around February, but I saw one of his accounts around from time to time. I'd say hi, but he was always kind of rude to me, pretending he didn't know me. Turns out, somebody stole his account, and gave it to one of their clanmates to ban evade and use for scrims/CB's cause it had diamond donor. My friend came back to MCSG about a month ago only to find out that his favorite account had been stolen and ruined, therefore losing a lot of interest in returning to MCSG.
vulza?

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
Cookie was gone for a while actually ( :c ), and in fact I have felt this before. One of my friends liked to buy accounts, he probably had five or six, and they all had pretty sick names. He quit around February, but I saw one of his accounts around from time to time. I'd say hi, but he was always kind of rude to me, pretending he didn't know me. Turns out, somebody stole his account, and gave it to one of their clanmates to ban evade and use for scrims/CB's cause it had diamond donor. My friend came back to MCSG about a month ago only to find out that his favorite account had been stolen and ruined, therefore losing a lot of interest in returning to MCSG.
Thanks, I respect you, but it's different. He was forced to leave, and hes not coming back.

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Thats pretty stupid why Zeno won't let you/your clans join the UCL when rivals did something worse and they can still participate in it. :/

Anyways Good luck with your Future Endeavors!
Rivals didnt do anything we don't even have booters. I dont know who you talked to but your information is wrong.

Also bye sertibac i still remember valor.

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
Rivals didnt do anything we don't even have booters. I dont know who you talked to but your information is wrong.

Also bye sertibac i still remember valor.
i dont think he was talking about u guys booting not saying u do

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest, not many clans like the clans that Sert made. All they did was cause drama and be annoying. It comes to a point where when you start doing illegal actions over a block game made for 10 year olds is when you need to quit and look at your life. It wasn't just the staff of leaderboards either. Many people wanted them gone. It was about time we started taking action to the people who play this game way to serious. Getting peoples IPs and hitting them off and sometimes even ruining their internet? Not only is that illegal but if you caught, enjoy the lawsuit. I don't care if you're going to say "He changed" or "He doesn't do it anymore" We don't care. He's done it and that wont change. Maybe if he never started doing anything stupid, this wouldn't be a thing. Also, he'll just play on a alt xD Like most kids do when they get banned or get a little pissed off. He'll be back.

I don't know the whole story? Yet I'm part of leaderboards staff? And I help make every decision? Yea, I totally don't know the whole story.
If I do remember you doxed tomahawk. If I'm false forgive me, just don't like Hippocrates all to much.

So if you did then don't talk about illegal actions c:

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
If I do remember you doxed tomahawk. If I'm false forgive me, just don't like Hippocrates all to much.

So if you did then don't talk about illegal actions c:
Hahaha I've never doxed him xD I've never done anything like that. I'm not 5 years old. Lol.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
You may have heard about me having all his information. That's because he left it open to the public VIA his website. It wasn't made private so anyone could see it if they looked in the right place. I never had his IP though.

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
You may have heard about me having all his information. That's because he left it open to the public VIA his website. It wasn't made private so anyone could see it if they looked in the right place. I never had his IP though.
You aren't five, you are three. Get a life, and quit this game :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci