• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SertiBacs Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you know how to understand english? I never once said kill yourself? So I have no idea where you got that from. It is a game, a game is suppose to be a safe place to have fun. Kinda hard to have fun and be safe when you have to worry about having your internet destroyed because some little kid got pissed off that he died.
You said "Quit life" Don't act dumb. I still don't think you are getting my point. He was trying to have fun too. If you want to make others have fun then become a mod, I don't want a diamond donor thinking hes all cool because hes trying to tell me whats right and whats wrong. Go apply for mod. Okay, I'm saying this again, WE NEVER DOSSED. I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS IN ALL OF HIS CLANS, LAY OFF KID YOUR NOT COOL.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
It comes to a point where when you start doing illegal actions over a block game made for 10 year olds is when you need to quit and look at your life.
You said "Quit life" Don't act dumb. I still don't think you are getting my point. He was trying to have fun too. If you want to make others have fun then become a mod, I don't want a diamond donor thinking hes all cool because hes trying to tell me whats right and whats wrong. Go apply for mod. Okay, I'm saying this again, WE NEVER DOSSED. I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS IN ALL OF HIS CLANS, LAY OFF KID YOUR NOT COOL.
Please read that sentence out loud to yourself. Read twice. If you must, read it a third time to fully understand what I said. If you still think I said kill yourself, bring that sentence to your English teacher at school and ask her what that means.

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
Please read that sentence out loud to yourself. Read twice. If you must, read it a third time to fully understand what I said. If you still think I said kill yourself, bring that sentence to your English teacher at school and ask her what that means.
dude u actually think I would take the time to read all of that? I skimmed all of your messages, go apply for mod pls, then talk

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
dude u actually think I would take the time to read all of that? I skimmed all of your messages, go apply for mod pls, then talk
Why would I apply for mod? Now you look stupid. Saying I said kill yourself but in reality, you have no idea what I said.

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
Also, I already did quit, I said that "without serti, cody, and I"

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
Why would I apply for mod? Now you look stupid. Saying I said kill yourself but in reality, you have no idea what I said.
You would apply for mod because then you would actually be able to tell me what to do, and maybe people would listen to you. I know exactly what you said now, you said I should quit, which I already have, and to look at my life, meaning that I should look back at my actions, but theres nothing to look back at. You can believe what you want to believe, that you are so high and mighty because you help make decisions in leaderboards, but in reality, you and I are the same.

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
And may I ask Zeno why do you have your friends trying to protect you out here? I mean, they are obviously not doing a good job, come stand up for yourself.

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
Now you're just bringing up stupid stuff that makes no sense to what you started talking to me about.
You said that someone should quit, and think about there life. I mean I did just read it out loud to myself, don't tell me I've got it all wrong again.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
And may I ask Zeno why do you have your friends trying to protect you out here? I mean, they are obviously not doing a good job, come stand up for yourself.
No one is standing up for Zeno? This is about me. Nothing to do with him or anyone else. I don't give a damn if people listen to me or not. Your opinions are pointless to me. They always will be. I don't see why being a mod would be a thing to talk about?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What i'm trying to say here is you guys made one of my friends quit. Ceroria what if I made Bunns quit. How would you feel? What if I made one of your best friends quit? How would you feel? But the thing is, I wouldn't because I understand that this is just a game and not my life. I have a heart, and would give people second chances. I don't think you would understand until you lose one of your great friends. Thanks a lot.
Cookie was gone for a while actually ( :c ), and in fact I have felt this before. One of my friends liked to buy accounts, he probably had five or six, and they all had pretty sick names. He quit around February, but I saw one of his accounts around from time to time. I'd say hi, but he was always kind of rude to me, pretending he didn't know me. Turns out, somebody stole his account, and gave it to one of their clanmates to ban evade and use for scrims/CB's cause it had diamond donor. My friend came back to MCSG about a month ago only to find out that his favorite account had been stolen and ruined, therefore losing a lot of interest in returning to MCSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci