• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Selling my Minecon Cape

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Are MineCon capes really worth this much?
It's online game memorabilia. Why does Stark Trek figurines go for so much? Just people who want to look cool and enjoy having something not everyone else has.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about this. Is there any way to ensure a fair transaction without a large amount of blind trust? How do you plan on working this, will the winner just wire you the money and trust that you send the cape? You also have yet to provide any proof that you actually own a usable code that you can email.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
Btw Smooshtex tried to scamm me so...
well you are trying to sell it on a fourmn, my advice would be ebay, youll probably get more money out of it, and its required for both partys to be legitimate

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
Btw Smooshtex tried to scamm me so...
I did not try to scam you, I simply asked if you could give me the cape before I give you the money, how was I to know if you weren't scamming me.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
I did not try to scam you, I simply asked if you could give me the cape before I give you the money, how was I to know if you weren't scamming me.
i think this is a silly thing to do anyways, you cannot be sure if hes legitimate, and he cant be sure you are, this to large of an amount to be just believeing with blind trust

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Ill give you the rest of my hive donor an alt account an of cape and iron/maybe gold donor :D

Reaction score
I'll give you everything I have.

EDIT: In all seriousness, I'll give you an Optifine cape, possibly buy you donor (will not get to it right away, I'm low on money), and I'll record a video about you (I have 422 subscribers)

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
This isn't right.... the only fair way of doing this in my opinion is:

The seller uploads a picture of the Minecon email, his tickets and anything else necessary.
The buyer pays half (or a different amount if the buyer and seller agree on that price) of the money he is offering.
The seller then sends the Minecon cape code to the buyer.
If it's legitimate the buyer then sends the rest of the money.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
This isn't right.... the only fair way of doing this in my opinion is:

The seller uploads a picture of the Minecon email, his tickets and anything else necessary.
The buyer pays half (or a different amount if the buyer and seller agree on that price) of the money he is offering.
The seller then sends the Minecon cape code to the buyer.
If it's legitimate the buyer then sends the rest of the money.
I will do this. My offer is $100 + Optifine Cape + 1 Minecraft account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci