• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Selling my Minecon Cape

Status
Not open for further replies.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Are MineCon capes really worth this much?
Defitnitley not. Even though i'd like to buy it from him to give it to my friends, not worth $80.

Also, just saying this for the sake of the thread. If you're not willing to actually purchase the cape,
DO NOT BID.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
This seems rather sketchy just saying, you should probably give more info, and I'd suggest not to trust until there's a little More proof.

Mikekor

Spectator
Reaction score
For now SmooShtex is the best offer . Btw i do have Proofs like , picture of the tickets , the cape email. thats the best i can do. if someone is still interested get an offer , the bidding will take place until tommorow night.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
For now SmooShtex is the best offer . Btw i do have Proofs like , picture of the tickets , the cape email. thats the best i can do. if someone is still interested get an offer , the bidding will take place until tommorow night.
Please provide proof of the Minecon cape within 24 hours or i will be locking this thread.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
Whoever does win this I'd aadvise you get in contact with Jim and make him show some more definite proof that he didn't just use pictures off the internet

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait, you're selling YOUR Minecon Cape... Once a Minecon Cape has been activated on an account you cannot switch it off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci