• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Yured
Wins: I currently have 411/2833
Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone.

I've been on MCSG for over a year , and still sad I don't have active member but, that is irrelevant to this. As many people from MCSG know that I previously had a clan named Royals. Of course , I couldn't make everyone happy and I screwed up with the clan. Therefore, I realized I was much better off joining a clan than leading a clan. So , the reason why I would like to get accepted is because I feel this clan is great. Unlike other clans , this clan has many talented PvPers, and I would like to be able to experience being a part of what I believe to be the best clan on MCSG. Honestly , I love being in elite clans , it makes me try harder in clan battles , scrimmages , etc. This clan could be great for me.

Thank you for taking the time in reading my application , hope I get accepted :D

Last edited:

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
As you may know, recent events have popped up concerning myself and the staff team. As such, I'll be holding off on any sort of updates until further notice/I sort some other things out.

In the end, a solution will be reached. :D

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Just a message to everyone who thinks that we put ourselves above everyone else:

We don't. Sector Six has many many flaws, and we're still try to get a feel for our fellow teammates and how we work together as a unit. Lately i feel we haven't been able to do that. Just because we have some skilled players in the clan doesn't make us feel that we're better than anyone else. Most of us here have never even been in a clan before, and are still trying to adapt to a different type of play.

Everyone loses. There's no need to make a big deal about it when we're beat, it happens to everyone at some point. On countless occasions I've seen multiple people practically spamming the chat on how they expected more from us and how we got "wrecked", even from people who aren't in a clan, and are just spectating the game. It's not needed, and it's extremely rude.

People assumed that with the more-known / more skilled players being in the clan, the scrims and clan battles would start almost immediately, and when they didn't happen they said things that honestly, you had no business saying. Like i said before, and I've said multiple times in this post, we're all trying to learn how to work together, each other's weaknesses and strengths, etc etc. Also, I can personally assure you that NO ONE in Sector Six is cocky. Like i said before, about half of us havent even been in a clan before.

So with that being said, could the disrespect and misconceptions about Sector Six stop? You know who you are.

Last edited:

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry to all of you in the sector six TS who tried to talk to me and u couldnt hear me, for some reason my mic wasnt wroking but i have my old mic now so we should be able to chat :D

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
Just a message to everyone who thinks that we put ourselves above everyone else:

We don't. Sector Six has many many flaws, and we're still try to get a feel for our fellow teammates and how we work together as a unit. Lately i feel we haven't been able to do that. Just because we have some skilled players in the clan doesn't make us feel that we're better than anyone else. Most of us here have never even been in a clan before, and are still trying to adapt to a different type of play.

Everyone loses. There's no need to make a big deal about it when we're beat, it happens to everyone at some point. On countless occasions I've seen multiple people practically spamming the chat on how they expected more from us and how we got "wrecked", even from people who aren't in a clan, and are just spectating the game. It's not needed, and it's extremely rude.

People assumed that with the more-known / more skilled players being in the clan, the scrims and clan battles would start almost immediately, and when they didn't happen they said things that honestly, you had no business saying. Like i said before, and I've said multiple times in this post, we're all trying to learn how to work together, each other's weaknesses and strengths, etc etc. Also, I can personally assure you that NO ONE in Sector Six is cocky. Like i said before, about half of us havent even been in a clan before.

So with that being said, could the disrespect and misconceptions about Sector Six stop? You know who you are.
Aannnnddd boom goes the dynamite.

Reactions: dq
A

Asanity

DQ, keep doin' what you're doing. You're amazing<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci