• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeanCupOfJoe

Tribute
Reaction score
How is that disrespectful I do not understand kind sir, and I don't post 5 posts on this thread.
Well you pretty much dissed the clan by saying ada boy to a person who said he was withdrawing his application. It is like saying smart move and good job for removing yourself from this respectful and amazing clan.

shemgoltz

Platinum
Reaction score
Well you pretty much dissed the clan by saying ada boy to a person who said he was withdrawing his application. It is like saying smart move and good job for removing yourself from this respectful and amazing clan.
Well you interpreted what I said wrong. What I meant was good job by doing what you want and don't let anyone tell you what to do or wait. Please don't accuse me of doing something I didn't do just because you interpreted something in your meaning before you asked me what I meant. Hopefully you learned a lesson to check twice and be smart before you accuse someone about something he didn't do.

"Insulting the electorate and accusing it of spiritual weakness and sinfulness are not the ways to get yourself the job of president."
John Podhoretz

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Well you interpreted what I said wrong. What I meant was good job by doing what you want and don't let anyone tell you what to do or wait. Please don't accuse me of doing something I didn't do just because you interpreted something in your meaning before you asked me what I meant. Hopefully you learned a lesson to check twice and be smart before you accuse someone about something he didn't do.

"Insulting the electorate and accusing it of spiritual weakness and sinfulness are not the ways to get yourself the job of president."
John Podhoretz
Pls stop spamming our thread. Take this conversation in a pm. Thank you.

Maker

Survivor
Reaction score
Well forgotam disbanded so...

Minecraft IGN: xXDA_MAKERXx
Wins: 1200 or something
Time Zone: PST

I am friends with most of the people in the clan and I think it'd be fun to join and play scrims and stuff with you guys. I am also the big boy bacc. Thank you.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Well forgotam disbanded so...

Minecraft IGN: xXDA_MAKERXx
Wins: 1200 or something
Time Zone: PST

I am friends with most of the people in the clan and I think it'd be fun to join and play scrims and stuff with you guys. I am also the big boy bacc. Thank you.
ACCEPT

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Or w0t....?

You dont need to drag on a problem you weren't in in the first place. Zoeticaly maybe thought it was disrespectful and her being "hot" had nothing to do with what she was talking about. Let her handle it.

Omg sector six<---- on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci