• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huahwi

Diamond
Reaction score
I have been getting hits like that on Huahwi before I became exempt from NCP.
It's all about timing and placement.
Knowing exactly which part of a user's hitbox to aim at and when to do so. Ever since Huahwi adjusted his field of view, he has been getting insane hits that I can't always compete with. This is simply because it allows him to have a better grasp and perception of distance. That being said, he adjusts his aiming and left clicking accordingly.
Sixzo is getting double hits because I jumped at the wrong time every time I clashed, which causes me to be stuck in the air for a split millisecond when I get hit, disabling me to get my 2nd hit, and gives SixZo a higher chance of getting a double-hit.

Timing on your clicks and execution. Most of you didn't quite catch that though or don't even now about initiating at a falling motion at maximum range. There's also knock-back to account for, which I only have a general idea of how it works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci