• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shemgoltz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: shemgoltz
Wins: 770~
Time Zone: EST (Toronto, ON)

Hello, my name is Shem Goltz. I felt like the first time I wrote my paragraphed I rushed a bit and that is why I am editing it completely. I want to be in the clan because there are many good people in this clan. I really didn't like clan at the start and didn't get the reason to join one, After joining a good clan, one that was on for months, the clan just broke up in 1 day after me joining it. I felt stupid and guilty and thats why ever since then I didn't join a clan, until around 1 month ago when I joined my friend clan but left because of its lack of activity. I want to be in a clan that will always be active and won't break up so easily. A clan that can respect me, trust me and appreciate me in it. I know the guys in this clan can do that and that is why I want to join it. I will work hard for the clan and fight to the death, (in the game of course). I will be online when I need to and will always be friendly and funny because that is who I am. Please consider my application in respect and thank you if you read my application. Have a nice day. Peace out <3.

- Shem Goltz

Last edited:

gavinawesomeMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: gavinawesome
Wins: 408
Time Zone: EST
Hello, my name is Gavin. I think I should be in this clan because... well... I have been playing mcsg since fall of 2012? Something like that, anyway, and I don't know if anyone noticed but I kind of dropped off of the face of the earth for 8 months... But thats not the point! The point is that I think I would make a good member of this clan because I'm a strong PvPer and even though took my 8 month break, I've only gotten better at MCSG. So it's only uphill from here, right? Also i would like to play with players that are better from me and learn from there "tactics" only to get better on mine. Thanks for your time and I hope you consider me for your clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci